. Form the interior of the kitchen-living room in a private house photo and video materials, allowing to familiarize with multiple design solutions. In the design art, the idea to combine the living room and the kitchen came from Western Europe. Authorship is attributed to feminists, who decided at the beginning of the 20th century to claim their rights. It is believed that the kitchen - an artificially created prison, the fetters of which must be destroyed.
- Design of the kitchen-living room: why it should be done
- Design of the kitchen of the living room in a private house - ample opportunities
- Exotic layout of the kitchen-living room in a private house
- Non-standard kitchen-dining room in a privateHouse
- Design of kitchen combined with living room( video)
- Interior of kitchen-living room in private house( photo)
Design of kitchen-living room: why it should be done
The main driving force was the idea of erasingBoundaries between functional areas in the room. At the beginning of the last century, the house wanted to eliminate the visual boundary separating the traditionally "female zone" from other premises. Over time, the idea has acquired a slightly different meaning - the visual expansion of space. From a practical point of view, dismantling the wall separating 2 rooms is expensive, but the result is worth it.
In the period between 1965 and 2015 in North America and Western Europe, the kitchens joined together with the living room began to grow exponentially in popularity. In the CIS countries, an unusual, at first glance, fashion came in the late 80's.
In addition to practicality, the designers distinguish a number of other advantages of such a design solution:
- Rational organization of space- regardless of the parameters of the private house, the combined kitchen allows guests and hosts to freely communicate during cooking;
- Increase in the degree of illumination - the absence of additional walls leads to a comfortable level of illumination. In this case, it is necessary to take into account the location of the structure with respect to the sides of the horizon. If the kitchen and living room look out onto the shady side, think about alternative options.
The design of the living room kitchen in a private house - the wide possibilities of the
The interior in the room needs to be schematically divided before the actual dismantling of the wall. Optimal use of three small areas is considered: a living room, a "kitchen island" and a dining room. It is important that the next area behind the living room is exactly the dining room. In this case, the atmosphere creates a cozy atmosphere. After this, you must choose the best way to combine spaces.
A prerequisite for its use is to find the kitchen level above the living room. The second, but not so mandatory requirement, is the recommendation of the location of the kitchen closer to the entrance door. Compliance with the second recommendation will simplify the work with the wall.
Other advantages of the vertical method are:
- Forming multipleThematic zones;
- Natural regulation of the degree of illumination of each of them;
- Ability to place visual accents with furniture.
Applicable when the layout is based on the "train principle".This means that each room is located on a level with a nearby standing area. The mistake made by the designers of the era of developed socialism with a skillful approach is easy to correct.
Used for this correctly chosen colors and style. It is not superfluous to think in advance of the position of the hood and the stove. It is desirable that they were in a corner far from the drawing room. In this case, households and guests will not have to enjoy specific flavors.
Exotic layout of the kitchen-living room in the private house
For many, the bar is a traditional attribute of a bar or restaurant, so nobody in a private house will think of putting it. With such categorical disagreement architects and designers. Just look at the photos of the ready-made layout options to see for yourself. The key to success is to arrange a bar counter at the place where the living room and dining room come into contact.
Advantages of thesolution
- Practicality - the visual boundary between two rooms does not limit people in terms of the possibility of communication;
- Possibility to organize a cocktail party in the house;
- The bar counter replaces the functional area reserved for the dining room;
- Create multiple seats for the seat.
To ensure that the area between the hall and the bar does not seem visually limited, you must choose the right color scheme. It is not recommended to use contrasting colors and shapes. Ineptly selected colors will visually "steal" several centimeters.
Non-standard kitchen-dining room-living room in a private house
In some cases, the designer has to work in unusual conditions. It's about the buildings where the kitchen and the living room do not have a common wall. In private households, the living room and kitchen are only partially touching the walls. The above is not an excuse to abandon the architectural transformations. The main thing is to keep a balance between the amount of used furniture and color solutions.
The design of the combined room begins with a choice of colors. Dark shades of blue accelerate relaxation, and a combination of white and black - activate the process of digestion. That's why you need to think ahead of the color range, based on the final goal.
Among other practical recommendations, designers distinguish:
- Whatever color is chosen, the combined living room and hall should not differ greatly in terms of color scheme;
- The visual boundary of the transition of one functional area to another is made up by a lamp, a picture or a window nearby;
- It is allowed to use the podium to differentiate the dining room and living room. He visually raises the kitchen, placing visual accents.
Design of the kitchen combined with the living room( video)
Creation of a combined zone in a private house - the ability to visually transform the room. The owner gets an opportunity not to lose visual contact with the household and guests. In addition, even in small or non-standard designed houses, the chance to expand the space is not lost, adding natural light. The main thing is to observe the balance in terms of the amount of furniture used and the shades chosen.