The luxurious interior of the living room is formed in several ways. The easiest way is to invite a qualified designer who will transform the room for a certain amount. The result will be impressive, but not always it will be as it was presented by the customer. In addition to contacting a third-party specialist, the most advanced people in terms of space organization prefer to take the case on their own.
- The rules for the design of the most expensive living rooms
- Luxurious living room furniture: Expensive vs practicality
- A luxurious living room requires matching windows
- Selection of lighting for a luxurious living room
- How to make a luxurious living room interior( video)
- Design of a luxurious living room( interior photo)
Rules for the design of the most expensive living rooms
Many have caught the shape of luxuriously decorated rooms,for not everyone can boast that they understand the essence of all design trends. The situation in the hall should not be abound with expensive objects, which, for the most part, are not capable of recreating the atmosphere of the classical style. It is about the observance of certain canons.
Everything starts with an input composition made of natural wood. It is allowed to use several glass inserts in each leaf. In this case, the chic appearance of the entire door is provided.
In addition, attention should be paid to the following:
- If space permits, you can choose an ideal wall with many shelves and glass flaps;
- Truly royal interior will arise in the room, if as a visual center will make a big picture on the historical theme;
- If the house has fans of hunting or life outside the city, then a fireplace or flat screen TV can house a cast of the trophy.
Luxurious living room furniture: high cost vs practicality
It's impossible to realize a luxurious design project in the living room without appropriate upholstered furniture. Hurry, however, while not worth it. Often, producers are a little cunning, attributing the output of elite status.
Buyers who do not know the list of qualities of really high-quality furniture, are forced to overpay for a low-quality product.
. Preliminary preparation will help avoid this. First of all, it is necessary to solve the issue in terms of the source of furniture purchase. The easiest way is to go to a specialized store. In many settlements there is a wide choice of corresponding products. If the store did not find a suitable option, it is always possible to place an order for the wall.
This is worth more, but you can protect yourself from a lot of problems. First, the upholstered furniture in the apartment will be just right. Secondly, there will be no problems associated with defects or mistakes made at the production stage. Regardless of how you buy sofas, cabinets, etc., you must follow the criteria below.
Relying on them, you can be assured of purchasing really elite furniture:
- If antiques are bought in the room, then caution should be exercised. Such products always have a document confirming their age and origin;
- If it is a question of exclusive production, then the autograph of the master or his brand must be mandatory on one of the pieces of furniture;
- Qualitative elite furniture is covered with several layers of varnish;
- All mechanisms are made of high-strength parts;
- Absence of environmentally hazardous elements and coatings;
- In its manufacture, only expensive varieties of wood are used.
Luxurious living room requires appropriate windows
For most of the arrangement of the hall ends when the last plate or glass hits the shelf of the mirror cabinet. In fact, it is not the last place in the definition of the degree of comfort in finding the appearance of windows in the room. When choosing between light curtains or massive curtains, many people give preference to the second option.
This is where the common mistake is hidden, which causes the dissonance of the perception of the room as a single composite solution. It's about those cases when windows turn into something pretentious, which clearly does not fit into the overall interior.
The following recommendations will help avoid this:
- Deeply planted version requires not only curtains but also medium-sized curtains;
- To smooth the effect of an elongated window extending from floor to ceiling, a curtain of similar dimensions will help;
- If it is a question of two nearby located windows, between them it is possible to put a floor lamp or to hang a picture;
- Small in size window openings will help to balance the curtains, the tone of which is slightly darker than the ceiling and floor.
Selection of lighting for a luxurious living room
In this matter, do not rush to extremes that make the room uncomfortable or add a large number of "blind" zones. The number of functional systems used directly depends on the area of the apartment and the living room in particular. If there is enough, the central element is a classical chandelier with many small details. In this case, you can create a composition center.
It is better to install such a model where the direction of the light flux can be adjusted. Due to this characteristic it is possible to deliver the light to every point in the required volume.
After this, you can proceed to the light arrangement of individual corners in the room:
- If there is a technical possibility, during the repair you can install a system for manual adjustment of the degree of illumination of the room.
- A floor lamp will be placed between two armchairs or a sofa and an armchair. Thanks to two differently directed lamps, it is possible to illuminate both zones in the required degree.
- The table lamp will cope with the task of lighting the work area. Preference should be given to the model, made in the classical style.
How to make a luxurious living room interior( video)
The classic design, incorporating many decorative elements, has become the norm in wealthy homes. The main thing is to implement the plan with a certain degree of caution. Beginners hurry to fill the premises with expensive items, which often creates a feeling of "lasciviousness".Designers recommend placing emphasis on the psychological, rather than the material aspect. Everyone who enters the living room must feel that on the basis of many factors it is a luxury interior.