. Choice of chandelier in the hall must be approached with all responsibility. Hall - the most saturated and loaded room in the apartment. Here you communicate with friends, with your family, spend a lot of time. From the correctness of your choice depends the atmosphere of comfort, warmth and comfort in your living room. And also how long the chandelier will delight you with its light and design.
- Chandeliers for the hall: photos and recommendations for the selection of large items
- Types of chandelier fixtures for the hall and product styles
- Choice of chandelier and lamp in the hall: two fashionable details
- What is the chandelierIn the hall: photos in the interior and what you need to know for each
- Choosing a chandelier in the hall( video)
- Examples of chandelier in the hall( photo in the interiors)
Chandeliers for the hall: photos and recommendations for choosing large items
Not properly doneThe stylish chandelier can spoil even the most perfectly chosen interior.
What's worth considering in order to choose the right lamp and chandelier:
- Since the chandelier is located in a central place in the room, it is necessary that itsStyle harmonized with the overall image of the whole room. It can be done exactly in the same style, or just harmoniously approach it.
- The chandelier should illuminate the room with a bright light, especially if the central lighting from the chandelier is only indoors.
- Carefully refer to the choice, consult with a specialist in the store, so as not to miss important points of choice. He will tell you how different chandelier models differ, and which one is right for you.
Thus, when choosing a lighting device, it is worth paying attention not to the one you like, but to a suitable one. That there was a situation of disharmony and it was not necessary to equip a drawing room in style of the bought chandelier.
Types of chandelier fixtures for the hall and product styles
Depending on the type of attachment, chandeliers can be different. Ceiling chandeliers - this type of chandelier is used for low ceilings. And such models are in harmony with a small room. They are characterized by small physical parameters.
Ceiling chandeliers are mounted on special hooks and chains. Premises with ceilings above the standard chandeliers do not harm. Such a model is considered classical. It is more appropriate for a room with a large area.
Choose which mount you prefer is not very difficult.
Ceiling more practical models, and hanging more refined. If you have decided on the type of fastening, then it is necessary to decide in which style your chandelier will be made and from what material it is made.
Most popular styles:
- Classic. Chandelier of this style is made of muted not bright colors. A distinctive feature is the absence of sharp corners.
- For minimalism - typical use of spot lighting. Single chandeliers of simple form without bright accessories and components.
- The chandelier, combining a minimalist design with unusual notes, is made in a modern style. The material for such a chandelier is not only glass, but also wood, plastic, paper, etc.
- High-tech - it has clear geometric details. Show your personality by choosing models of bright colors.
- If you like to combine incompatible, then you will perfectly approach the eclectic style. The feeling of confusion arising from this style is not rare, it is easy to correct a harmoniously chosen chandelier.
- The most important style of unity with nature is country style. Chandeliers of this style are made of a non-discreet fabric, frosted glass, the body is made of wood, in the decoration there are floral elements.
- If you are an easy sensual person and your living room is made in French style, choose a small white lighting device so that it emphasizes the style slightly. Do not choose too pompous model. As a rule, a model made of crystal with forged details is well suited without a pompous entourage.
The most unusual style is fusion. Such chandeliers strike the imagination. They can be large in size, made in a bizarre shape.
Features of choosing a chandelier and a lamp in the hall: two fashionable details
If you need to illuminate a long space, choose a chandelier made on the line. The length of such a chandelier varies as necessary. It is not uncommon to use bar lighting or a dining area.
A wider range of chandeliers made in a circle. The light from these lamps differs from the center. Such models resemble bunches of berries. Well organized zoning rounded areas.
Too massive chandelier will overload the interior and visually reduce space, and a very small chandelier in a large room will look stupid.
Thus, consider the dimensions of the room and what area you want to illuminate your device. High ceilings of the old type are well combined with suspended chandeliers. Low ceilings decorate with flat lamps or chandeliers with small shades. A narrow room will be well lit by a chandelier of elongated shape. Choose a color that is in second place in the design of the room. This combination will fit into the interior of the chandelier as harmoniously as possible.
The warm colors in the design allow you to emphasize the laconic and simple interior. The most important aspect of choosing a chandelier is the selection of the required power. First you need to see if the light of the chandelier is the only one or you are going to use additional lighting methods. And further it is necessary to choose the number of horns, plafonds, bulbs, which can be hung. It is recommended to use lamps at a rate of 20 watts per square meter. M.
Get a modern model with the ability to connect to a dimmer. It not only allows you to adjust the brightness of the lighting, thus, giving the opportunity to create an atmosphere of the room, but also allows you to save electricity. Do not exceed the total power threshold available for the lamp. Its excess will lead to breakage. When choosing a lamp, it is also worthwhile to take care of the wiring. Calculate how much power is allowed to use when the status of your wiring.
Technical features that are worth paying attention to:
- It is economical to choose models of chandeliers with the possibility of reducing power consumption.
- The material from which the cartridges are made. Cartridges can be ceramic, carbolitic or thermoplastic.
Make no mistake in choosing a cartridge, since the power of the lamps must be suitable for cartridges.
What is the chandelier in the hall: photos in the interior and what you need to know for each
Normally a chandelier, as pictures show, consists of a body, reflectors, diffusers and lampshades, lamps. All the main elements are attached to the hull. From below is a cartridge, into which a lamp and a diffuser are screwed. The base, to which all the horns converge, covers the wiring.
Reflectors are not an essential element. They are mirrors in which light is reflected and diverges throughout the space.
Also not mandatory elements are diffusers and lampshades. They are needed in order for the light to disperse uniformly. Many chandeliers are equipped with a remote control.
What are the lamps:
- Incandescent lamp. Do not combine these lamps with flammable chandelier finishes, as incandescent lamps become very hot and this can lead to a fire. This type of lamp is not economical. The light is warm, but they are not durable in operation.
- Halogen lamps. Characterized by a long service life.
- Fluorescent lamps shine with cold light, are economical.
- LED lamps - the most expensive option, but shine a good spectrum. Their use is the most economical of all kinds.
Choosing a chandelier in the hall( video)
As you can see from the article, the options for chandeliers are a huge amount. Decide on the style and the necessary intensity of light that the apartment needs. After that, it remains only to make a purchase.