The living room is usually the most crowded place, here we spend time with friends and family, relax after a day's work. Multifunctional living room is undeniable. Light the room in the evening with a bright light, and you can meet with friends or practice a hobby. Muffle the light, and the atmosphere will immediately become romantic. Therefore, lighting should be selected taking into account the zones of the living room and the individual needs of your and your family members.
- What you need to know about living room lighting: design and examples
- Living room lighting without chandelier and high products
- All possible lighting options in the hall: design
- Instrument lighting styles for large living room
- LocalLighting in the living room
- Lighting systems in the living room( video)
- Detail: lighting in the living room( photo examples)
What you need to know about living room lighting: design and examples
Tinaya is the largest room in the apartment and therefore you are given a wide space for design activities and the embodiment of any fantasy. You need to start with calculations, you need to make a project, arrange all the points, indicate where the wiring will be in the house.
In addition to technical calculations of the lighting level, it is also necessary to calculate the amount of material, which will determine the choice of the model of lamps and chandeliers, as well as their possible number.
When choosing the type of lighting, do not forget about the possibility of saving energy, the practicality of the material, and, of course, the compatibility of accessories. If there is a lack of central lighting, use additional methods. The central type of lighting is considered the easiest and easiest to install, but the illuminated range will be small, all corners of the room will be darkened.
In order to avoid accent due to lighting only one element, distribute the light evenly throughout the space. When choosing the right lighting, be guided by the size of the area and the chosen style of the interior. Also, the main reference point is the ceiling height.
How correctly to illuminate a drawing room to solve only its owner. After all, the correctness of this aspect is very subjective.
Lighting the living room without chandelier and high products
In modern design, there is not a massive chandelier located under the ceiling. To date, designers offer many options for saving space. Expansion of the area remains actual, as a large percentage of the population of our country lives in the Khrushchev or panel apartment buildings. One of them is the replacement of a large chandelier, less massive spotlights and floor lamps.
Than it is possible to replace the chandelier:
- Well distributed light around the perimeter of the spotlights.
- Use LED additional lighting on the walls. For spotlights to illuminate a large area, equip them with LED lamps, which, by the way, save electricity.
- Select the area you need for lighting and place a sconce or floor lamp there.
- The working area is equipped with a table lamp.
- Space hanging wall lighting will help to save space.
The lighting, which is considered optional in the presence of central lighting, may well become the main one. If your room was lit by a ceiling chandelier and one table lamp, the use of additional devices will not make the lighting worse, even if you remove the ceiling light. As a rule, the living rooms are small, so even a small number of lighting devices will suffice.
All possible lighting options in the hall: design
The table lamp on the table will indicate the working area. Brightly illuminate the required space can even one lamp, it's just necessary to choose it correctly. For the zone of relaxation and rest, muffle the light with a darkened floor lamp. Choose a floor lamp with a small area of light.
LED lamps will put emphasis on a certain interior. Bring a bright detail in the interior.
The choice of fixtures depends on the chosen interior style and your individual preferences. For example, LEDs fit well with high-tech style.
If in the design of the living room a podium is provided, then insert point lights into the difference in heights and get an unusual hovering effect. Too bright lighting is not acceptable for the room performing the function of relaxation. Too dim will not allow you to feel comfortable in such an atmosphere to your guests. If the premise of your living room requires zoning, then boldly use lighting for this.
Instrument lighting styles for a large living room
The design of lighting fixtures depends on the overall interior design. Lighting devices should not be discordant with the general atmosphere of the room. The lighting market offers a wide range of different parts.
To choose the lighting is at the initial stage, but sometimes lighting equipment should be added or removed after.
Since only after completing the process of decorating the room, it may turn out that there is not enough light in one or another place. And in the process of living space, you probably will understand that some type of lighting is enough for you, and then you can remove the excess.
The combination of several types of lighting is welcomed. Practical use of devices that can be moved. The choice depends on your preference. The main thing is that each device brightly illuminate the necessary area, and thus, in your living room, the atmosphere of warmth and coziness developed.
The main styles in which lighting can be made are:
Use harmoniously every style in the interior, so that the difference and dissonance of accessories is not conspicuous.
Local lighting in the living room
Local lighting is, for example, directional lighting of various objects. The effect of additional windows will be created if, by directional lighting, highlight the square niches in the interior of the living room walls. A mesmerizing atmosphere of mystery will bring to your living room a lamp of descending or ascending light, since the light is distributed lightly over the space.
It is possible to allocate separately light devices of a picture, a photo frame or still any things. Such a reception using directional light will complete the light composition and create additional light sources.
For local lighting, the following are commonly used:
- Table lamps. Choose the design of the lampshade according to your stylistic preferences. The bright design of the lamp shade will bring attention and emphasize your personality. Plus, the mobility of such a device, it can either be added or removed when you are comfortable.
- The floor lamp is usually located near the sofa. Such a point device is placed on the floor covering.
- Wall lighting. Wall sconces - mounted on the wall with brackets, which saves a lot of useful space.
- Suspended light fixtures. Replacing traditional chandeliers, the design of these lamps can be varied. The range of these devices is very wide. It is appropriate to do in the dining room.
- Chandeliers. This lighting method is considered to be traditional. As a rule, a chandelier can be found only in a classical interior.
Lighting systems in the living room( video)
Special lighting fixtures can be considered various spotlights, spots, spotlights. Mixed lighting looks very original. Practically use different types of lighting as needed.