Toning a balcony has always been a troublesome business. But, in our days, it is possible to make it possible for any person. The balcony, like the loggia, is a favorite holiday destination in countries with a warm climate. And so people, in order to protect themselves from the hot sun and prying eyes, used all possible ways to avoid this. Used blinds, decorative frequent gratings, climbing plants. But, these days, you can just shade the glazing of the balcony or loggia.
- Simple window tinting on the balcony: functionality
- Toning balconies and loggias: advantages
- How to close the windows on the balcony from the sun: the choice of materials
- How to tint the balcony with your own hands
- Reasons for toningBalconies( video)
- Examples of balcony tinting( photo ideas)
Simple tinting of windows on the balcony: functionality
Many residents habitually prefer to protect their home from the sunsAnd, curtaining the glazing of the balcony with curtains or blinds. But there is one nuance, the fact is that the curtains and blinds, themselves heated, no longer protect the balcony and room from the heat, but on the contrary - they are already a source of excessive heat. And therefore, the tint film, advantageously differs in its shielding abilities from other cheaper and habitual ways of protection from heat.
. What is the use of window tinting on the balcony:
- For protection against excessive solar insolation;
- For protection against heat;
- Protect from prying eyes.
Moreover, this solution is not expensive.
Toning of balconies and loggias: advantages of
The balcony, like the loggia, is always much better illuminated than all the other rooms in the apartment. The glazing of balconies and loggias occupies a large area and accordingly heats up strongly. If such a phenomenon is good in winter, then in summer it is a big drawback. Protecting windows with tinted film is the only way out.
And therefore it is necessary to understand the advantages of toning balconies and loggias :
- The temperature in the apartment is reduced and there is an opportunity to save electrical energy in the air conditioning of the room.
- Protection of indoor plants on a balcony or loggia from the sun and the greenhouse effect.
- High-quality tinted film can reduce up to 60% of the solar study.
- Conventional glass can be turned into a safe one. After all, glass, protected by a special film, does not break into small pieces when struck, but remains on the film and is easy to assemble. This is especially true for residents of lower floors, who often suffer from vandals.
- Glazing of a balcony or loggia with a tinted film - it looks richer from the outside than a simple window.
- For people who like in the apartment muted light - toned film is the best way to improve your home.
- Modern industry produces tinted films with different degrees of protection from the sun.
- Yes, and wallpaper, and furniture does not burn out if the glazing of the balcony or loggia is sunk with a special film.
Tinted films give the usual glass the effect of mirroring. Especially if the residents do not want the neighbors to see what is happening in their apartment. In other words, the tenants of the apartment will perfectly see the street and everything that happens around through the tinted windows, but outside - no one will see anything.
How to close the windows on the balcony from the sun: the choice of materials
Modern building stores can offer a huge selection of toned films for every taste and need. But it is necessary to understand the variety of these films.
You can close windows on the balcony from the sun using various types of tinted films:
- Shockproof, protective;
- Sun protection;
- Masking or mirror;
- Reflective, lowers room temperature with heat;
- Combined, vandal proof.
It is necessary to consider all the pros and cons of these types of toned films. Protective shockproof toned film protects residents from glass shards on impact. Especially, recently, sunscreen tinted films are in demand. They carry out their direct function - protecting the premises from excessive solar insolation and heat.
And due to the fact that they are cheap and therefore are the most popular in this segment of sales in large construction stores.
Another very popular type of toned films this season is a camouflage or mirror film. First of all, it has become so popular due to its unique properties. Inside, the residents can see everything perfectly, but outside - they become invisible. Just a unique property. The hidden dream of every person to be invisible, and the same time, to be an observer. And to make your privacy and the life of your family inaccessible to others - also adds mirrored films to popularity. But there are other unique properties of this film - it is an excellent reflector not only of sunlight, but also of heat. The industry produces a wide selection of colors for mirror tinted films.
In recent years, tinted films, combined or anti-vandal, have gained popularity.
Due to the strength of the protective film, criminals can hardly penetrate into the dwelling, even in the case of a broken window. This film is also an excellent soundproofing device, it protects from external noise from the street and prevents from listening to the outside of the apartment.
How to tint the balcony with your own hands
Toning the balcony with your own hands - this is achievable. Anyone can cope with this task.
What you need to prepare for toning the balcony with your own hands :
- Tinted film;
- Blade or sharp knife;
- Capacity for soap solution;
- Warm water;
- A bit of shampoo;
- Clean the napkin.
. It is necessary to wash the windows well on the balcony and dry it. On the balcony, set the table with a clean surface, since all the grains of sand or dust will be very clearly visible on the glass. It is necessary to cut the film to the size of the glass, using a blade or sharp narrow knife. Dilute in warm water( about 0.5 liters - a couple drops of shampoo) and pour into a nebulizer. Using a sprayer, the soap solution is applied to the glass( from the side of the room or balcony), the protective film is peeled off with toning and the soap solution is sprayed onto the adhesive side.
And immediately it is necessary to accurately apply the adhesive side of the film to the upper edge of the glass.
Gently stretch the film over the glass from top to bottom and from the center to the edges with a clean cloth. Better, of course, do it together, with an assistant. The film must be glued quickly and neatly. Try to avoid bubbles. If they appeared, you can pierce them with a needle and glue them again. Such toning of glasses looks great.
Reasons for balcony tinting( video)
Thanks to our industry, residents of not very comfortable apartments can improve their homes. And, without spending particularly large sums of money. It is only necessary to correctly and correctly pick up tinted films in specialized building stores or shopping centers. And observing the technology, they should be glued to the balcony or loggia glass. And the apartment will please many years with pleasant light and comfortable climate. But at the same time, you need to know that toned films can not be especially cheap, you can buy a fake. And most importantly, you need to buy special films for glass tinting only in large building markets.