Today, in the market with building materials and work, you can find a variety of options for how to equip the redevelopment indoors. The most demanded and optimal option is gypsum board. GCR sheets can be ordinary, fireproof or waterproof. It is these features that make it possible to use it in a wide variety of environments and environments.
- Advantages of installing drywall on the wall
- Installation of plasterboard walls:
- technology Installation of plasterboard walls
- What's included in the installation of the GKD on the wall
- Correct installation of plasterboard on the wall( video)
Advantages of installing drywall on the wall
The installation of walls from gypsum boards is carried out most often, and all this because of its functionality.
It is great for those who prefer:
- Transform the interior of your home beyond recognition;
- Implement the redevelopment;
- Visually expand the space;
- Make the apartment more original.
If you mount a wall from the GKL, you can divide the large room into two parts, align the walls or the wall, create an accent sectionIn the room, and all this without the use of particularly complex and heavy materials, such as brickwork. Despite the fact that the gypsum boards themselves have insufficient rigidity, the structures of them are especially durable, durable and stable. Drywall has an undeniable advantage, and it consists in flexibility.
Carrying out repairs by one's own hands, it is worth paying attention to certain moments when working with the GKL canvas and in particular how it is possible to make arc-shaped elements out of it.
The material can take a variety of forms, but only with the right approach, as well as the technique of wetting the fabric. Only if the GCR is fully wetted with water and duly fixed in a certain form, you can get a strong element of the future holistic composition.
In general, the main advantages of gypsum boards or walls are:
- Ease of installation;
- Presence of a flat surface;
- Possibility to lay inside the box and the electrical wires in them, and sometimes the pipes of water supply and water disposal;
- Environmentally friendly;
- Safety for human health.
Installation of gypsum board walls:
technology There is a special technology for installing walls from gypsum board and metal frame. Accordingly, before installing the first profiles, you need to carefully read the instructions.
The floor, walls and ceiling must be marked with the following in mind:
- The angles are far from ideal, so you need to take this into account, tied directly to two walls located in parallel, if you rely on the level of one wall, You can execute a curve skeleton;
- If it is carried out plastering of one of the existing walls, then you must first remove the crate, and only then do the main frame;
- A guide profile is installed on the previously marked lines, but it must be taken into account that the thickness of the wall will be greater because of the GKL sheets, as well as the layer of puttying and finishing;
- If a doorway is installed in the partition, it is also necessary to make marks on the floor and ceiling, and do not forget to install additional horizontal amplifier guides.
. By following the step-by-step creation of the frame, you can make an ideal wall, both for the partition between the spaces and for the paneling of the room.
Step by step guide:
- Initially, using dowels and impact screws, you need to install the profile guides along the ceiling and floor, leaving an opening for the future door if it is mounted.
- Next, the installation of support racks, located at the edges of the guide profiles. Again, if there is a doorway, then it requires separate racks for hardening the structure.
- Mounting of the support profile to the guide is carried out by means of self-tapping screws for metal.
- The posts are fastened together with wooden blocks.
- It is absolutely necessary to mount a vertical support of the CW profile. The first is set to a step of 55 cm from the wall, and between the profiles the step should be kept at 60 cm. For all work, you need to check the level.
- The faces of the door, window aperture or niche are then indicated if it involves the sheathing of an existing wall and the creation of an outstanding element.
In general, the carcass assembly is completed. Do not forget that the more qualitative and stronger the base is made, the stronger the wall will be. If such a design will subsequently be installed flowerpots, shelves or, especially, will be installed modular furniture, the number of racks should be increased to the maximum.
Installation of walls from plasterboard
Mounting of the cardboard on the wall, and to be more precise, it is necessary to carry out strictly on the technology on the pre-formed metal frame.
- The first sheet removes the lateral fixation or, in other words, cuts a strip 5 cm wide.
- GKL cloths start to install correctly from the extreme side, adjacent to the wall.
- There should be at least 15 mm between the floor and the sheets of GKL.
- The sheet is mounted on a metal crate by means of special screws with a size of 3.5 * 35 mm. Mounting is carried out from the corners, then from the edges and then along the whole area of the canvas. Hats should be as deep as possible in the cover.
- On top, if the sheet of drywall was lower in height than the ceilings, then a single piece of drywall is measured separately and is also mounted first at the corners and then over the entire area.
- The subsequent sheets after the first are installed without chamfering.
- It is worth noting that each column of paintings must be mounted in staggered order. In other words, if one sheet was close to the ceiling, but an additional element was installed from below, then in the next fastening everything should be the other way around.
- If the wall is a partition, it is sheathed on both sides, if a false wall, for re-planning or leveling the walls of the room, then with one.
In addition, it is included in the installation of the GKL on the wall
If it is necessary to mount a double-sided wall from the GKL, then it is additionally possible to build the communications.
- Electrical wiring;
- Water supply pipes;
There are several communication options, but each of them requires a special approach. In particular, if it is water supply and drainage pipes, then it is necessary to use water-resistant GKL, as well as additional waterproofing. Such actions will exclude the formation of mold, dampness, condensation and, accordingly, damage to the wall.
If it is planned to lay electricity, it is necessary to carefully insulate the wires to prevent fire.
Correct installation of drywall on the wall( video)
Often, both for the partitions, and when completely covering the room with GKL sheets, additional warming of the space is required. For this, special heat-insulating materials, such as mineral wool, expanded polystyrene and the like, must be laid in the box construction. Expanded polystyrene is considered to be the most optimal option, as it is durable and does not lose its proper appearance over time, and also does not sag, which is especially important.