Modern design provides a wide field for the embodiment of designer fantasies and solutions. Today, a popular trend in design is the integration of several zones, which allows the functional and practical use of the premises. Kitchen dining room and living room can be successfully connected in one space. It is important to decorate the interior in the same style, so as not to create the effect of eclecticism.
- Combining space: advantages and disadvantages
- Combined kitchen-living room-dining room: lay-out
- Design of kitchen-dining-living room in the house: photos and recommendations
- Design of kitchen-dining-living room in apartment: Types of zoning
- Kitchen-dining room-living room( video)
- Design of kitchen-dining room-drawing room( photo)
Combining space: advantages and disadvantages
Today, one of the most popular types of pioneersThe layout is the unification of the kitchen, dining room and living room. The owners of apartments and houses strive to expand the space, make it as practical and convenient as possible.
It is important to take into account that the whole process of redevelopment can take quite a long time. Also, considerable financial costs are assumed.
In order not to regret repair in its very height or after it, the owners of the premises should familiarize themselves with the merits and demerits of the combined kitchen-dining-living room.
Advantages of the combined space:
- The possibility of maximum space expansion, which is especially important for owners of small residential areas. The large area of the room offers great opportunities for designers and the embodiment of their ideas, agreed with the owners.
- The large area assumes the presence of several windows at once, which affects the illumination of the room, its perception and beautiful appearance.
- The united space allows the hostess to do her own business and at the same time communicate with the rest of the family.
- This design solution makes life easier for moms with young children.
- Convenience for organizing parties and parties.
The extended space presents many advantages that affect the decision to make a redevelopment. However, negative factors can influence the decision.
Disadvantages of the combined space:
- The smell of cooking will seep into all areas of the combined space, despite hoods and ventilation of the room.
- Technique operation, noise emitted by a blender, washing machine and other devices can interfere with rest or household activities.
- The combined space of the dining room and kitchen influences the frequent contamination of the premises, therefore cleaning should be done every day or even several times a day.
When deciding on re-planning, it is important to weigh all the pluses of the minus, decide on the willingness to tolerate the shortcomings for the sake of significant advantages.
Combined kitchen-living room-dining room: lay-out
The layout of the room depends on the area and characteristics of the space being unified.
When connecting the space and its arrangement, designers are advised to adhere to a single style. It is very difficult to do it yourself, not being a professional in this field.
It is important to take into account that an elite layout in an apartment or a house with a large area will differ from a smaller area. Therefore, when studying design techniques it is important to pay attention to the size of the room to which they are applied.
Layout types for different types of premises:
- Spacious room. Can be decorated in island or peninsular style. Furniture can be installed with the letter P, you can also use the corner kitchen set.
- Studio apartment. It can be made in the form of a letter G. A bright and unusual bar stand will be a successful addition to it.
For the convenience of planning, furniture can be arranged in a single row, which will save space for the living room area.
Kitchen-dining-living room design in the house: photos and recommendations
When decorating a kitchen-dining-living room in the house, it is important to properly plan the premises.
When combining the kitchen space, dining room and living room in the house, it is important to remember that the zones should be clearly zoned. Despite the fact that the kitchen is combined, it is designed for cooking, dining room - for eating and receiving guests, the living room - for relaxation, work, possibly, celebrations and parties.
Each zone should be given due attention, but it is worthwhile to ensure that the space looks organic.
Secrets of proper planning
- You must start the furniture layout from the kitchen area. When distributing furniture, it is important to follow the rule of the "triangle".The sink, refrigerator and stove should be near for convenience and comfort of the working area.
- The kitchen zone can be made in the form of letters P and G. It can also be linear and parallel.
- The dining room can be made according to the scheme of the letter G, if the room is small enough.
- Large area assumes any convenient layout for the living room, kitchen with dining room.
Before you start designing and planning a room, you need to make an outline or design project for the future room.
Kitchen-dining-living room design in the apartment: zoning types
The way zoning space in an apartment depends on the type and area of the room. In order to place the accents correctly, designers use professional techniques.
In its type, the zoning is divided into visual and physical. The first is performed with the help of light and color effects, the second - with furniture and architectural techniques.
In order to perform the zoning as efficiently as possible, it is better to ask for help from a professional designer.