The minimal use of "flashy""," Acid "or excessively saturated tones; Use contrasting objects in small quantities to push out some parts; Minimum use of massive chandeliers and a lot of light bulbs; The lighting system is point-like; If there are children in the family, then it is recommended to make a choice in favor of pastel tones.
Classic "Khrushchev" visually seem more if you install a cabinet with large glass panels.
Arrangement of furniture in the interior of the living room-bedroom
As it was said before, the design in the room must be thought out long before the time when the sofa, tea table and so on will be in the combined living room. Do not buy a lot of lockers, relying on fears. Often you can hear that a spare cabinet will help to keep the necessary things. In fact, if the hall is small, and there are many things, it is better to choose in favor of a more functional version.
Depending on the height of the ceiling, a cabinet with mirror panels is selected. Its lower part is reserved for storing shoes.
The furniture in the living room-bedroom must be very functional
The functional purpose of the remaining shelves is defined as follows:
- Hosiery is stored just above the shoe;
- At the breast level are things used daily;
- The upper tier is reserved for towels and other items that rarely need to be worn;
- If the cabinet provides side sections, then belts, buckles, shoelaces and other things used with medium intensity can be placed in them.
It happens that in a small apartment things are stored in a closet located in the corridor or hallway. In this case, the cabinet located in the combined room is used for storing books, a television set, a personal computer, various souvenirs and so on.
Separation of space in the living room-bedroom design
The room can serve as a meeting place for guests, family evenings, a work area and so on. Do not be afraid that it is impossible to place all of the above in a limited space. The key to success is the correct zoning.
The maximum number of zones directly depends on the area of the room. If there are many, then their number reaches 4, and if, on the contrary, it is 2-3.
Distribute space in the room in such a way as to define the space separately for the bedroom and living room
Thanks to a combination of light and dark tones, you can create visual boundaries for each corner in the room:
- The workplace is placed in front of the window in such a waySo that the light falls on the left side.
- Separates it from the entire cabinet room without a back wall. It is used to place books or documents. A good idea is to place in it indoor flowers or brought souvenirs.
- The relaxation area is represented by a sofa and 1-2 armchairs, separated by a night lamp, coffee table or floor lamp. It is recommended to choose a luminaire with the possibility of adjusting the position of each luminaire.
If the space in the apartment is very small, then a private and personal zone is allocated in the combined room.
Professional lighting in the interior design of the living room-bedroom
The first design rule states that you need to abandon the centralized lighting model. This is done to ensure that the process of visual division of the room was fully successful. The number of individual light sources directly depends on the desired number of zones.
In the interior design of the living room-bedroom, pay particular attention to the lighting
There are also some regularities, the observance of which is mandatory:
- If you want something unusual, then the "sky".A lot of small bulbs give a soft diffused glow.
- Between a bed and an armchair it is more expedient to place a floor lamp with dim lamps. Thanks to this, you can read before bedtime or make more intimate lighting.
- A small table is placed between the two chairs, on top of which is placed a small lamp. In addition, you can use a wall-mounted version. In this case, you can conveniently read and just have a conversation.
Regardless of the choice of the number and type of the lighting fixture, their color should not be too conspicuous.
Design of living room-bedroom( video)
In order for a combined living room and bedroom to become a truly cozy place, you need to choose the right furniture, not to mention the need to correctly place it. After that, functional zones are formed using individual lighting sources. The main thing - do not make too bright spots, provoking rapid eye fatigue.
Design living room, bedroom( interior photos)