The fireplace creates an atmosphere of warmth and coziness in the room, which can not but bribe. There is also a second, more practical reason - the fireplaces are easy to use, as the central idea of the decor. So it's got that the living room becomes the center of a small world - your house, and the fireplace will fit into this atmosphere very opportunely.
- Interior of the living room with a fireplace
- Types of fireplaces for the living room
- Fireplaces in the living room interior: photos and examples
- Interiors of living rooms with a fireplace: photos and examples in a classic version
- Current trends inUse of fireplaces in the interior of the living room
- Retro style and with what to give it
- Interior comfort: fireplaces in the interior of the living room( video)
- Design of the fireplace in the living room( photo in the interior)
Interior GOSTAnother with a fireplace
They say that fire, since ancient times, is a symbol of warmth and comfort. Fireplaces allow you to transfer this ancient tradition to the modern world. But not only in homes a "fireplace focus" is used. Often it began to be installed in a cafe, trying to bring its visitors closer to home comfort. The same logic is used by owners of good hotels and recreation centers. The more the interior of their establishment will be approached to the house, the more comfortable the guests will feel, and the more they will not want to leave this institution.
No matter how attractive the idea of installing this fireplace, it will have to be abandoned if you do not live in a private house, The condition for its installation, and the area of the room should not be less than 20 m2.
The wall above the fireplace can be decorated with a picture or clock. And, for both, it's better to use an old massive frame. If you decide to hang a picture, then do not hang a historical reproduction. Pussies, dogs and birds also do not fit. It is better if it is an original of a not very well-known painting or a portrait made to order.
In order to install the fireplace, it will be necessary to pour a separate foundation. Owners of city apartments will have to use the option with an electric fireplace.
Kinds of fireplaces for living room
Among a wide variety of manufacturers, it is possible to identify the main types of equipment.
Let's take a closer look at the types of fireplaces:
- Fireplace on wood. This is the very first type of fireplace. Once, only wealthy families could boast of such luxury. This fireplace has not only a decorative function, but also has a practical purpose - heating the living room. In the houses where it was located, a place for firewood - a drovnitsa - was allocated nearby. Often in such a house erected a stove.
- Electric fireplace. This option was invented for residents of apartment buildings, so as not to deprive them of the pleasure of installing such an element of decor. In the aesthetic sense, the effect of such a fireplace does not become less. It even emits a small amount of heat, but, of course, there is no real fire in it.
- False fireplace. Such a fragment of the interior can afford anyone. The cost of such a curiosity will not be much "biting".Of course, it can be ordered or bought in a store, but it's much more interesting to make one's own hands. Use for such a fireplace can be any material left over from repair or specially purchased in a construction shop. Inside the fireplace you can put mirrors, paintings, decorate with candles or garlands, it will look great family photo gallery on top.
- BIO-fireplace. This option is suitable for those who do not want to bother with firewood, but to deprive themselves of the pleasure of the sight of this fire is in no hurry. Such an aggregate is completely harmless, since ethanol is used as a burner in it.
A pleasant bonus to any design will be the purchase of special aromatic mixtures that will replace the freshener in your apartment.
False fireplaces in the interior of the living room: photos and examples
An interesting solution will be the use of such a fireplace in the interior of the studio apartment.
It will become a kind of zone of division of the hall and kitchen, will add coziness, bring diversity, and visually increase the room.
There are several rules that you should take advantage of using a fireplace in the interior design:
- The fireplace always attracts attention, so the fireplace, Using it in a city apartment, be prepared for the fact that the fireplace will become a fundamental element in the interior.
- Installing a fireplace in a corner is only in rooms like "library", or, using it, as a partition between different zones. For example, when it is necessary to separate the recreation area from the dining room.
- If you use flat fireplaces in your interior, it is recommended to choose a frame with rounded corners. This will bring in the room the smoothness and grace of the lines.
- The style of the whole room depends on the style in which the fireplace is made. If you want to get a modern version, then for the fireplace frame you can use glass, plastic, wood, metal. But fans of the classics should choose a fireplace made of stone or brick.
The furniture you place in the fireplace area should not be higher than it. A TV or computer is also not recommended for installation on this site. Still, it is worth abandoning paintings, bright vases, floor plants and other interior items that draw attention to themselves. But a fluffy carpet or skin does not hurt at all.
Interiors of living rooms with a fireplace: photos and examples in a classical version
Do not be scared when you hear the definition of "classic style".For modern design, this concept is somewhat wider than we are used to understand it.
Under the classic style can hide, and Baroque, and Renaissance, and Empire, as well as styles inherent in the "Golden Age".
In order to give the room a look similar to the classic one, one should use the advice:
- It can be said that the whole classical style is based onSymmetry. This is manifested in the interior items, and in their arrangement. Furniture in the room should have a familiar look and size. If you want to put a sofa, then it should have a back. If you put a chair, then on 4 legs.
- If we talk about the material for this interior, then we can use metal structures and textile inserts. Do not avoid the wooden accent.
- As for the color solution, then choose natural colors. It can be brown, green, blue, beige. As an additional color, gold, copper and silver are suitable.
- When choosing material, stop on materials such as velvet, velor, jacquard, tapestry.
- Speaking about the fireplace itself, you should not choose too large fireplaces or very small ones. For finishing, use wood, stone or granite. From a glass fireplace it is necessary to refuse, it does not look at this style decision.
- You can use forged ornamentation, this will not damage the idea. Use it in the details of the fireplace and in the accompanying decor items.
- If you like carpets - do not be shy. For such a design, this is entirely appropriate. As a trifle, you can use satin cushions, this material fits well into the concept.
In the use of a fireplace space, you can depart a little from the traditions, and do not use chairs. Use the ottomans, for the upholstery of which use silk, put a small table, and enjoy tea drinking in a cozy atmosphere.
Modern trends in the use of fireplaces in the interior of the living room
Modern trends in design are somewhat polar. Some tend to maximum simplicity, while others are characterized by a riot of colors.
For some styles naturalness of materials is characteristic, for others - synthetics.
In order to fit a fireplace into this atmosphere, use these recommendations:
- This, definitely, should be a spacious room, made in light colors. This will give the room an effect of freshness and spaciousness. And in order to make it slightly unusual, add a bright color accent.
- Working in a modern design, you can give yourself the will to choose a fireplace. Here any kinds and materials will approach. You can use a bio-fireplace in the whole wall or install a small one. There are also no restrictions on the location of the installation.
- In the choice of materials you also do not limit. But, if you prefer high-tech, you will have to return to natural materials. In the rest, you can use any designs, modern furniture and fabric.
- An important element in modern living rooms are large windows. If this is not possible, then focus on lighting. It is possible to use several types. For example, the central( chandelier, ceiling with illumination or spotlights) and optional.
- If you use mirrors in the area of placing the fireplace - this will add light to the room.
- Otherwise, the area of the fireplace should be left as free as possible. Do not clutter the room using decorative objects.
Furniture for the room can be picked up any, from classical solutions, to ornate author's ideas.
Retro style and with what to submit it
Styles, with the use of old accents, no less than modern. The most popular is the Provence. These styles are characterized by artificial scuffs, elements with cracks and old details. Prefer to use wooden structures, classical lines in furnishings and carved decor elements.
In the choice of colors, it is worth following two rules. Do not use a metallic color, and do not use bright colors. That is, the color should be as if faded. So the fireplaces for this style should be chosen with a certain finish. A stone and an uncouth tree will fit in well, but it's not worth using falshkamins, not solidly.
Living at home: fireplaces in the interior of the living room( video)
When designing a living room with a fireplace, do not worry. Once you decide on the fireplace itself, the rest will go like clockwork.