Modern design provides a wide range of ways to design the room. Today, many people choose to unite the kitchen with the living room, which allows the use of space as convenient as possible. The idea for a kitchen with a living room can be embodied with the help of a designer. You can also make out the space yourself.
- Stylish living room-kitchen: pros and cons
- Combining the kitchen and living room: suitable types of apartments
- Kitchen-living room design ideas: how to decorate the space
- Ideal kitchen-living room: what to consider whenArrangement
- Beautiful kitchen-living rooms: tricks for harmonious design
- Elite kitchen-living room design
- Kitchen-living room: useful tips( video)
- Ideas for the kitchen with living room( photo)
Ordering a living room-kitchen: the pros and cons
Today, many think about the fact to place the kitchen and living room as a common space for cooking and relaxing. This layout option is convenient and practical. However, when designing space, it is important to take into account the nuances that can affect the overall perception.
When deciding on the design of the living room and kitchen, it is important to take into account the fact that if the unified space was not originally intended, the owner of the premises will have to redevelop, which entails some difficulties in obtaining permission for this action.
Any repair has its own characteristics and features, which should be taken into account before the design of space.
Pros and Cons of the living room kitchen:
- The practicality of the combined space is explained by the fact that the working area and rest area are next to each other, Which provides additional comfort.
- Convenience in cooking and simultaneous communication with household members and friends. The united space allows you to cope with several household chores at the same time, without spending extra effort on transferring meals from the kitchen to the living room in the event of a holiday and the arrival of guests.
- The space becomes visually larger and lighter.
- Combined space requires a special attitude to cleanliness, since what is permissible for the kitchen may not be acceptable for the living room.
- In most cases, despite the presence of hoods, odors apply to the entire room.
- If the combined space has a small area, this can affect the convenience and personal comfort of family members due to the lack of additional space.
Remodeling is a serious process that involves many difficulties. This should be taken into account when combining the kitchen and living room.
Combining the kitchen and the living room: suitable types of apartments
Before combining the kitchen and living room, it is important to familiarize yourself with the types of rooms that are most suitable for implementing this idea.
When registering a joint space, it is important to take into account such factors as the area of the room, the number of family members and their need for personal space.
The combination of space can be provided by builders. For such apartments to issue a room will not be very difficult.
Suitable apartment types:
- The room with a large area offers ample opportunities for implementing the most daring design ideas, and also does not limit when choosing outside furniture.
- Studio apartments usually initially embody the idea of a unified space.
- The room with a small area can be expanded by combining the kitchen area and living room.
Any type of room involves the combination of living room and kitchen, however, when designing it, it is important to remember the strict adherence to the rules of design, which implies a harmonious arrangement of the premises.
Kitchen-living room design ideas: how to decorate the space
Often, the design of the combined kitchen and living room space involves the zoning of space for relaxation, dining and working areas.
When designing space, it is important to use modern design techniques, while you need to combine them with each other.
Design for the kitchen-living room can be performed using methods such as the use of color delineation, a game with lighting and decoration, the right choice and placement of furniture.
Design ideas for the kitchen and living room:
- The color separation will help to differentiate the working area and the rest area. The most popular and successful color solutions are the use of light shades and their combinations among themselves. It is also possible to use bright and rich colors in the hall.
- When decorating the kitchen and living area, you can use the contrast reception, which involves the design of different areas in contrasting colors, for example, black and white.
- The correct distribution of lighting is an important stage in the design of the combined space.
- The correct and practical solution will be the use of different finishes for walls, floors and ceilings for different areas of the room. Thus, the floor in the kitchen can be laid out with tiles, and put a laminate in the living room. The living room can be made cozy with the help of rugs.
There are many ways to decorate the room. For personal convenience, you can turn to professional designers who know all the subtleties and nuances of decorating this type of room.
The ideal kitchen-living room: what you need to consider when arranging the
Each space is unique, as its design depends on the characteristics of the room and the individual taste preferences of its owners.
It is important to remember that there are nuances that should be considered when designing any unified space.
Following the simple rules, the kitchen and living room design can be done by yourself. It is important to adhere to both criteria that will help create harmony and coziness.
How to create an ideal space:
- Make sure that the space eventually turns out to be "seamless".This means that the rule of harmony must be observed in everything - the choice of colors, finishes and interior items.
- It is important to clearly separate the zones, then the premises will be unified, but differentiated.
- Using glass interior items will help visually expand the space.
The guarantee of an ideal kitchen is the ability to clearly differentiate zones, while maintaining the unity of style and harmony in the interior.
Beautiful kitchen-living rooms: tricks for harmonious decoration
Kitchen with living room should not be made in one style. In fact, these are two different zones that need to be delimited from each other.
When creating a joint space, it is important to remember only the general harmony that will unify the interiors in different styles.
To make the interior design harmonious, it is important to follow the advice of designers.
- Using unifying or contrasting decor;
- Creation of a complete interior;
- Create maximum functionality;
- Skillful game with light.
When designing the interior it is important to focus on your own taste preferences and the structure of the room.
Elite kitchen and living room design
Today, the elite kitchen-living room has become widespread. In most cases, its design is handled by professional designers.
On the Internet, you can find an unusual reception for the design of an elite unified space, but independent design can be very time-consuming.
A luxurious living room should meet the only rule - compliance with harmony.
Techniques for a harmonious style:
- For a harmonious transition from the kitchen area to the living room area, you canTo establish a kitchen "island", which will create an additional space, delineate and at the same time unite the two spaces.
- To combine different zones, use color accents. It is important to observe the color harmony in the interior items.
- Kitchen and living area zones can be delimited by a multi-level floor and ceiling.
In order to make the space look harmonious, beautiful and comfortable, it is important to correctly finish, distribute accents, arrange furniture and decor items.
Kitchen-living room: useful tips( video)
You can create your own rooms with your own hands. This requires preliminary preparation, study of characteristics and design features of the combined spaces. The most important rule of combining - in all adhere to harmony, whether it's choosing a single style or the decision to play on contrasts. To do this, you need to familiarize yourself with the basic principles of zoning the premises, the pros and cons of such design, and choose a stylish and convenient design option.