Fashion trends in the interior are changing every year. Some elements of the decor remain unchanged, some - undergo serious changes. In order to be aware of the latest fashion trends in the interior, you need to closely monitor the activities of professional designers who directly influence the formation of style. Design bedroom-living room photo 2017 modern ideas will make it possible to embody bold and non-standard ideas using different design techniques.
- Living room in Provence style
- Scandinavian style, living room-bedroom: how to decorate correctly
- Unusual and simple bedroom-living room: loft
- Fashionable bedroom-living room in minimalist style
- ModernBedroom design: what to look for
- Bedroom and living room in one room( video)
- Design of bedroom-living room( photo)
Bedroom-living room in Provence style
Style Provence continues to beBut the peak of popularity in 2017.It is called provincial style. The name comes from the name of the southern region of France. It is popular for its wonderful nature. Provence is associated with the village, coziness and proximity to nature.
It's noteworthy that this style in the interior has become widespread and has become popular for the design of not only country houses, but apartments in large cities.
The bedroom and the living room, decorated in a rustic style, will be filled with romance, comfort and comfort.
Features of the Provence style for bedroom and living room:
- For decor, use specially aged interior items. The walls are decorated in rough style, leaving them rough and superficially stuccoed.
- Walls can be plastered unevenly, they are allowed decorative cracks and roughness.
- The floor is decorated with a parquet board, natural stone, decorative tiles. To decorate the floor, you can not use linoleum and carpet - they do not match this style.
- Decorating the room with textiles. Windows are decorated with simple curtains without draping. Tables are covered with tablecloths embroidered with their own hands or imitating handwork.
- The interior is decorated in pastel shades.
Style Provence is associated with comfort, comfort and simple style. However, it is full of decorative elements, which are its distinctive features: antique furniture, wicker rugs, handmade ornaments.
Scandinavian style, living room-bedroom: how to decorate correctly
Scandinavian style strikes with its lightness and comfort. It does not resemble a luxurious decor, its advantage is its simplicity.
The Scandinavian style is gaining increasing popularity. However, for its correct design it is important to know the characteristics and peculiar features of it.
When designing a room, it is important to pay special attention to the selection of the color palette and the choice of materials for interior items.
Features of the Scandinavian style:
- Use of pastel tones: white, beige, light gray, light blue, light green, light brown.
- Use only natural materials: wood, metals, stones, ceramics, glass, cotton, flax, fur, leather.
- Use of simple and practical furniture. Furniture is usually made of light wood. It should be compact so as not to occupy a lot of space.
- Using large windows. In this style, the lighting and the fullness of the room are naturally appreciated by light. For the decoration of windows I use light, transparent types of fabrics.
- Scandinavian style is characterized by restraint in the decor.
Correctly decorated room will create an atmosphere of simplicity and coziness. The walls are usually decorated with family photos, paintings and mirrors, shelves - wicker baskets and vases with flowers.
Unusual and simple bedroom-living room: loft
Loft style does not lose its popularity in 2017.This style means freedom in space, design without limits.
The room, decorated in loft style, can combine several styles in the design of space.
These can be brick walls, concrete staircases, bare pipes and fashionable technology, metal elements and designer mirrors.
- No partitions, combined layout. The use of zoning as the main division of space.
- The decoration uses industrial decor elements.
- A special feature is the combination of old and new style.
- Furniture is used not only for its direct purpose, but also performs the function of zoning the room.
- As a decor using a variety of posters, graffiti, abstract paintings.
Style is inherent in simplicity, lack of decor. All elements must be strictly functional.
Modal bedroom-living room in minimalist style
Minimalism is a rather contradictory and complex style. The room decorated in this style should have a simple, comfortable atmosphere. Space should be organized as simply and correctly as possible.
In a minimalist room, design is thought out to the last detail. Therefore, the storage system allows you to free space, creating an atmosphere of airiness.
A room in a minimalist style can be called a Japanese-style room. Decorating the room with this can be not only in the Japanese style, but also in the classical, ethnic, urbanistic. The main thing is to place the accents correctly.
Features of the minimalist style:
- Use of small, simple and multifunctional furniture.
- Accurate use of decorative elements. On the walls hang a few pictures or photographs, the shelves are decorated with a minimum number of figurines or pots of flowers.
- Reasonable use of textiles. For the design of windows suitable blinds or roller blinds.
Thanks to this style the space remains free, it is organized rationally, there are no piles of furniture and extra things.
Modern design of the living room-bedroom: what to look for
To choose a style to your liking, you need to familiarize yourself with the characteristics of each. After choosing the style, it is important to study the space of the room, its dimensions, the level of illumination.
The individual choice of style can be quite complicated. The best solution will be to seek help from professional designers who will help in the design of the room.
To make the living room and bedroom right, it is important to determine the main trends in the style that need to be adhered to.
What to look for when designing the interior in any style:
- Decoration of walls and floor;
- Zoning of premises.
Fashion trends this year allow you to design a living room or bedroom in a style that most suits the type of room, as well as the personal tastes of the owner of the room.
Bedroom and living room in one room( video)
Modern trends in the design of the room allow you to design a room in a wide variety of styles. Modern styles continue to be at the height of popularity. These include - Provence, minimalism, loft, Scandinavian style. To properly decorate a room in any of these styles, it is important to pay attention to the features of each style: the use of furniture, lighting, textiles, decor, interior items.