. You can install a corner wardrobe in any room of the house or apartment - living room, bedroom, children's room, kitchen or balcony. The advantage of such an interior is that you can put a lot of things here, but the visual space of the room does not decrease particularly. If the dressing room is large, it can also be used for changing clothes, since there is enough room for a person inside.
- Corner wardrobe-wardrobe or corner wardrobe: advantages and features
- Corner dressing in the bedroom: advantages of operation
- How to choose the design of a corner wardrobe
- Corner dressing systems: features and equipment
- Corner dressing roomRoom as an original solution in the design of the room
- Why do I need a wardrobe and where to place it
- Corner dressing projects as a guarantee of reliability are established
- Angular dressing rooms of small dimensions: practicality and originality
- Why choose angular sliding wardrobes
- How to equip corner wardrobe( video)
- Design corner suites( photo examples)
Corner wardrobe-wardrobe orCorner wardrobe: advantages and features
The difference between a corner cabinet and a conventional wardrobe is that the shelves are located in front of the door.
As a rule, the corner cabinet is installed in rooms of small dimensions. Among the advantages of corner wardrobes are the good aesthetic qualities and roominess
Types of the corner cabinet:
- Built-in - installed in the corner of the room, fit in size for the distance between the floor and the ceiling. In the built-in corner cabinet the shelves are mounted directly to the walls of the room. After installation, it can not be moved to another location, because to do this you will have to completely disassemble the structure.
- Cabinet( corner wardrobe) - a separate piece of furniture, which is installed in the corner. It can be transported and carried. It consists of a corner cabinet from the door, the bottom, the roof and the side walls.
Corner corner cabinet can be bought or ordered in any furniture store, and built-in assembled by specialists directly in the room itself. If you want and the availability of certain skills, a person can make a corner wardrobe wardrobe with their own hands. Choosing a wardrobe should pay attention to the IKEA trademark. All furniture and accessories of this company are of high quality and durability.
The corner wardrobe in the bedroom: the benefits of operating
Many women dream of a large walk-in wardrobe in the bedroom for storing clothes, shoes and laundry in perfect order.
The presence of a corner wardrobe in the bedroom has a number of advantages:
- Occupies a space from the ceiling to the floor, so it can fit more things than in the cupboard;
- It can be installed in a room of any size, without diminishing visually the space of the room;
- Due to the large size of the dressing room, it can store not only clothes, but also other items that must be hidden from the eyes.
The corner wardrobe will fit nicely into the interior of the bedroom, complement the overall design of the room and become a practical solution for storing clothes, bed linen, Techniques, etc.
As a rule, this piece of furniture is complemented by a large mirror, the presence of which in the bedroom is simply necessary.
How to choose the design of a corner wardrobe
Design for a corner wardrobe is selected in accordance with the general interior of the room, the size of the room and the location of the structure.
There are several design options for a corner wardrobe:
- Located in one corner of the room;
- Linear wardrobe, which is installed on the principle of a wardrobe;
- Parallel wardrobe - assumes the presence of shelves and drawers, which are located opposite from each other.
Thinking about the design of the corner wardrobe, it is important to plan the size of the shelves, the distance between them, the required number of hooks. And also it is possible to complete a wardrobe with a sliding ironing board, a screen, a mirror and other objects, depending on the desire of the owners of the room.
Very modern and stylish look sliding doors, the color of which corresponds to the overall design of the room. You can also arrange at the door level drawers, recesses, recesses and shelves.
Due to the variety of materials of high quality, the corner wardrobe can be made in any desired design.
Corner dressing systems: features and equipment
The corner wardrobe systems are large in capacity, they can be entered as a separate room and changed. Such cloakrooms can be equipped with a mirror and a sliding armchair, and compartments with shelves are sometimes located along several walls.
Wardrobe systems include:
- Recycle Bin;
- Shelves of different sizes;
- Organizers for small items;
- Hydraulic lifts.
In the manufacture of corner wardrobe systems, various materials, options and accessories are used. Internal filling of wardrobe systems is selected in accordance with the requirements of the host.
Corner dressing room as an original solution in the design of the room
Corner dressing room - mini version of the dressing room. As a rule, it is a triangular construction, by means of which the corner of the room is separated.
If you enter it, then all the shelves and boxes with things are at arm's length, which is very convenient and comfortable.
The basic elements of the corner wardrobe include:
This wardrobe can have different filling options depending on the wishes and preferences of people who will use the design. Before you decide on the number and types of shelves, bars and sections for the dressing room, you must decide in advance what things will be stored there and in what quantity.
The corner wardrobe replaces the cabinet and forms the fifth wall in the room, which visually seems more spacious.
Why do I need a wardrobe and where to place it
If the room has a dressing room, then it is necessary to equip a female corner in it. This decision is quite popular in the modern world. Due to its convenience and compactness, it receives exceptionally positive feedback.
To accommodate this corner, it is enough to have 1 meter2 free in the dressing room. The following are additionally installed:
- Armchair or pouf;
- Shelves or drawers for cosmetics, bijouterie and personal care products;
- Electrical outlet;
- Lamp or lamp.
The design of the wardrobe corner can be selected individually, as well as its filling. If possible, it is complemented by windows of any size. It is important to choose the right light sources in the wardrobe.
Specialists recommend in this case to install one light source above the mirror and 2 more on each side of it.
Even in a very small dressing room you can find a place under the corner for a woman, if you creatively approach the solution of this problem.
Corner dressing projects as a guarantee of the reliability of the installed structures
Before installing the corner dressing room, specialists must develop its project - a drawing, in which you can visually see the future design.
Well-designed draft wardrobe allows you to place a full place for storing things, even in a very small room. This effect is obtained by separating one of the corners of the room with a partition of plasterboard.
The projects of corner dressing rooms help to achieve the following results:
- Maximum use of space design;
- Reliability of fastening parts and components;
- Correct calculation of the size of structural parts;
- Selection of the most favorable location for the arrangement of the structure;
- Design of corner dressing.
The project also allows you to determine whether the furniture will fit in the dressing room and what size it should be.
Angular dressing rooms of small dimensions: practicality and originality
Recently, small wardrobe rooms have gained increasing popularity due to their compactness and convenience.
A properly equipped small dressing room requires a well-designed project for installation.
Advantages of small dressing rooms:
- They can be used as fitting rooms;
- Possibility of furnishing with furniture, mirror, ironing board;
- It is convenient to search for the right thing;
- Thanks to the dressing room, the space of the room in which it is located is significantly relieved.
It is very important to choose the right furniture and its elements in a small dressing room, which includes the presence of hangers, baskets, drawers, etc. To the room does not seem too tight, you can install a large mirror inside, which will help visually increase the space. It is also necessary to ensure that it is well ventilated to prevent the appearance of mold, moisture or insects.
Why choose a sliding sliding wardrobe
Sliding doors are an excellent invention, they differ from the standard of originality, practicality and beautiful appearance. It is this type of door that is most often used in the designs of corner wardrobes.
Advantages of sliding structures:
Versatile design and a large selection of materials allow you to choose a sliding door for a wardrobe of any shape and size.
How to equip the corner wardrobe( video)
Correctly equipped corner wardrobe will help make the room more beautiful, more spacious, and most importantly - will free the room from clutter and unnecessary things. This design can be selected for any design and choose the right filling for maximum comfort and convenience. This interior detail allows you to clear the space of unnecessary things as much as possible without using a bulky cabinet.