Why does a housekeeper need a house?In the life of modern people, there is certainly a bunch of keys, or even one. And it's more convenient to keep them together, in one together. It's no secret that housekeepers are a very necessary thing in the house. People often lose their keys at home, and their search takes valuable time. Is not it time to end this?Wallets come in several forms, can be adapted for convenient storage of various things( bags, phone, keys, etc.). How to make a housekeeper with their own hands and much more read further.
- housekeeper in the hallway with his hands
- shelf for keys in the hallway
- hooks for keys in the hallway
- Stand the phone in the hallway
- Options coasters bags in the hallway
- housekeeper with their hands outwood waste( video)
- Examples housekeeper in the hall( the photo in the interior)
housekeeper in the hallway with his hands
Wallets usually always hang in the hallway. Of course, you can go to the store, which provides a huge variety of housekeepers and buy, but it's much more pleasant to make by yourself. Special, the same, which corresponds to all tastes and requests - your housekeeper. Tell you about some examples of housekeeper.
Make a housekeeper from the box, you will need:
- old small frame;
- Paint( preferably acrylic, but any other suitable for working with wood).
You need to decide what color frame you want. Focus on the interior of your hallway.
Further actions are as follows:
- Then you need to clean the frame of the old paint or varnish. This is suitable for polishing paper.
- For the paint to lay flat, you can coat the frame with a primer.
- Using a brush and paint, apply color to the future housekeeper.
- Attach hooks, there are those that are glued, or screwed.
- That's it!You can add decor elements as you wish.
For the housekeeper of their plywood, in addition to the plywood itself, you will need acrylic paint in cans.
- Coating varnish;
- Fabric wipes;
- Napkins for decoupage;
- Brushes for paint and glue;
- Paper for grinding.
First you need to make a paper mockup. You need to draw a shape( for example, a house) and cut it to the right size.
Then the following algorithm:
- finished layout must be applied to the plywood. For convenience, it is better to cut the square first.
- Grind the edges with sandpaper. Cover
- with the paint of the color you selected.
- Do not forget about the safety rules!(Mask, gloves, oilcloth).
- Using a sponge, gently attach a napkin for decoupage using glue.
When the pattern dries, varnished without color. Attach the hooks to the finished product.
Shelf for keys in the hallway
Shelves are pieces of furniture that everyone has in the hallway. They are adapted they can be absolutely for different, including for storing keys. It's very convenient: when you get home you will not forget where the keys were placed.
The key ring can be quite small, more like an element of the interior, it can be as part of the composition.
Of all furniture in the hallway, the key shelf is often the most beautiful, you need to pay attention to this detail!You can buy a shelf in the stores for the interior, such as Ikea, Leroy Merlin, etc. But creating a regiment with your own hands is not at all a difficult and fascinating task. For example, use a simple mail box, decorating it with stylish accessories. Another solution is a small shelf made in vintage technique.
Who wants to, can instead of shelves or drawers use a soft tissue pocket, decorating it with embroidery, sequins and other decorative elements.
hooks for keys in the hallway
lovers of minimalism can do just stylish hooks, made of wood or metal. This option is no worse than shelves or pockets, especially if it echoes the style of your apartment.
example of what the materials can be hooks:
- Metal. Usually, metal housekeepers and hooks are used in schools, offices. This is convenient if you need to store many keys. Serious metal housekeepers will be able to complement the style of the hallway. Especially if it is in the style of high-tech, techno or loft.
- Tree. Wallets and hooks made of wood are very popular now( like all furniture in the "wooden" style).Such a thing will become a real decoration for the hallway and express the taste of the owner.
- Leather. If you want a special color for your hallway, the housekeeper, hooks made of leather will help. A special element from such material with inserts will certainly fit into each style and will delight the view of the owner.
Stand the phone in the hallway
shelf or stand for the phone as opposed to the shelves shampoos to be wide, large key, because nowadays phones at all rather big, and this stand can be stored trifle put organizer for pencilsAnd pens and much more. Despite its multifunctionality, do not forget about the creative design!
It happens that, on the phone, you need to write something down. In such a case, store a notebook or notebook on the phone stand.
The phone stand can be a separate item that can be put on the shelf in the hallway. You do not need to treat the stand for the phone only as an object that fulfills its purpose. This is also an interesting solution for your interiors. This thing can be made out in the form of an animal, some box, in different styles.
How to make a stand for the phone with their hands out of scrap materials:
- From stationery clips( fasten the two clamps together);
- From the credit card( bending in 2 times);
- From the note( making it a stand-origami);
- From a sheet of thick paper( origami);
- From Lego( make a lego stand);
- From the hanger from the wire( fold it so that it looks like a stand);
- Out of the cassette box( in the open position).
It would seem that such ordinary things and such an unusual application!
EXAMPLE stand with their hands in an autumn leaf:
- Print the image of the sheet and cut 9 layers;
- Base of circles, also 9 layers;
- Glued the base and the stand-sheet, allow to dry;
- To trim the edges, pasted with a velvet strip;
- Secure the stand to the base, under load for 6-9 hours
Done!This can be an original gift.
Variants of stand for bags in the hallway
It's great if your bags will be stored in the wardrobe, and in the hallway only a few of those that are used most often. The most convenient way - on the hooks, to save space, they can be done one under the other. Also an excellent and stylish solution - a hanger. But many people use this option, like a shelf under bags.
Many shelves( furniture sets) have shelves for bags, because it is very convenient.
You can enter and immediately put the bag on the shelf. The stand( shelf) can be made of completely different materials( wood, metal and others) and decorated depending on taste and desire. It can be small house flowers, souvenirs, figurines and so on.
And now, some tips for storing bags:
- Before sending the bag to the shelf, into the cabinet, release and clean it;
- Long straps at handbags should not be folded, avoiding creases;
- Make sure that the bags do not scratch against each other;
- Leather bags should receive a sufficient amount of air, plastic bag - not an option;
- Do not store near to batteries and in very bright light;
- Do not crush the bag.
Wrench with own hands from wooden waste ( video)
Having read this article, you certainly had a lot of ideas. Keeping things in the hallway is an important aspect in life, no matter how it sounds. It saves you time and, especially, nerves. And what if not health, the main thing in life?So, pay attention to housekeepers in the hallway, shelves and coasters!Create, create small stylish things - use all your imagination. Good luck!Examples