. Modern hallway is distinguished by its functionality, beauty and conformity to this or that interior style. Everyone who plans to repair or change the situation, tries on various options. Including the cabinet-coupe angular structure.
- Beautiful built-in corner cabinet in the hallway: photo and benefits
- Design of corner built-in wardrobe in the entrance hall
- Components of the built-in corner cabinet
- How does the built-in corner hallway look
- AssemblyBuilt-in corner wardrobes in the hallway( video)
- Design of built-in corner wardrobes in the hallway( photo in interior)
Beautiful built-in corner wardrobe in the hallway: photo and advantages
Built-in cabinets are convenient because they can optimize the design of the room. In the vestibules there are often niches and other grooves that seem to be suitable for such built-in furniture. There is a corner from the series "neither there nor here", in which the closet will come in handy.
There are practically no such drawbacks at the closets - they are not suitable only for a long narrow room, otherwise this is the optimal solution.
The alternative to the corner wardrobe is a standard cabinet with sliding doors, it can not be said that this option is less popular. But it is the closets that are perceived as part of the room, a certain zone. That is, it is more than furniture.
Judge for yourself:
- The corner cabinet helps to free space, and if there is a mirror on the facade, it will also visually enlarge the room;
- Filling of such a cabinet will not yield to filling a straight, but straight still visually more "steals" meters;
- For square hallways it is difficult to come up with a more suitable option - there will still be room for a vertical mirror and banquets.
Sometimes the corner cabinet is part of the headset. But usually it's still a closet with swinging doors. For a corner wardrobe, a good complement will be pouffes, a laconic chest of drawers, an umbrella.
Design of corner built-in wardrobe in the hallway
You can think over the design of the corner wardrobe yourself. It can and rectangular cabinets, and radius( rounded), and with the expressed asymmetry. It can be a cabinet with fully mirrored facades or mirror inserts.
The filling of the cabinet is very important.
This system should be thought out perfectly. Therefore, consider an example of what the components and elements in the hall can be.
The following is required in the enclosure:
- Shelves for shoes, as much as possible, open and closed. The most part is always stored in the corridor, regardless of the season and the number of people living.
- It is very important that each pair is either easily delivered or separated from each other.
- Lockers for outer clothing( can be both open and closed).They will help to protect clothes from unnecessary smells and dust.
Please also note that your child can also use the closet. You can make an additional department with hangers and shelves, convenient for children. This will teach the guys to order.
Components of the built-in corner cabinet
The components are the filling of the cabinet, the contents deserving special attention. In addition to being practical and convenient, it is important not to miss anything. Very often about those or other departments the owners of cabinets remember when the product is ready.
The components can be:
- The place is strictly for outerwear. There can be used hooks and hangers, this place can be open and hidden from view.
- Department for scarves and hats. Make it as spacious as possible so that the headgear does not spoil its shape.
- Shelf for shoes. Large sizes, if a significant part of shoes are stored in the hallway. Seasonal shoes should be conveniently placed, and not be mixed with other shoes.
- Department for unnecessary things or things that you rarely use.
- Box for accessories and gloves.
There may be external shelves designed to store things that need to be visible. These are decorative departments, you decide whether you need them or not. But if the closet is the central part of the hallway, decor is in most cases necessary.
How the built-in corner entrance hall looks like
A spacious corner entrance can only have a depth of 45 cm, and for small hallways this is a good option. The corner hallway will occupy the necessary space, leaving a large footage free.
The corner entrance is a good option for a non-standard corridor.
No matter what angle you made - left or right - the hallway( or corridor) will benefit more from thisArrangement of furniture.
Angular hallway selection:
- The material depends on your capabilities - if finances permit, choose the material tree, this is classic and quality. A more economical option would be laminated MDF or chipboard. Sometimes such materials are covered with natural wood veneer, which gives an external feeling that the furniture is made of solid wood.
- On the color solution, too, enough options - choose the color that will be most harmonious in the hallway. Do you want bright colors?Why not?Red hallway today is not surprising, and there are options when hyper-color gives a unique solution, pleasant visually.
- The cabinet must match the stylistic solution of the hallway. For example, a thing in the style of minimalism in the hallway, decorated in the style of Provence, will look unpersuasive.
And if you plan to put in the hallway a small sofa or a wide chest of drawers, you will have to save space just at the expense of the cabinet angle.
Assembly of built-in corner cabinets in the hallway( video)
Built-in corner cabinets can be roomy, and comfortable, and beautiful. Any design, practicality and space saving is a good option for small hallways.