The closet differs from the standard cabinet in that its design provides sliding doors. And the mirrors in such models are installed just on these doors, so trying on clothes and assessing how it sits on you is much easier. However, the wardrobes have other advantages, as well as a few nuances, considering which, you can choose the most optimal model for your hallway model.
- Cabinet with mirror in the hallway: advantages
- Mirror cabinet in the hallway: types
- How to choose a mirror cabinet in the hall
- Corner cabinet with a mirror in the hallway: is it worth buying
- Design of a mirrored wardrobe in the hallway( photo examples)
Cabinet with a mirror in the hallway: the advantages of
Before you go to the store or to the website of the online store, you should consider allPreimsociety and especially wardrobes to determine which model will suit your room or hallway.
Advantages of the sliding door wardrobe with a mirror:
- Space saving. Thanks to the sliding doors, which are the main element of each wardrobe, you can save a little space, because the doors will not swing open, but gently move apart.
- Capacity. The cabinets are designed in such a way that they can optimally occupy the entire space: the depth, width and length of the cabinet. Also in each model there are places for storing outer clothing on hangers, shelves and drawers.
- Universal design. Many models, except for some extravagant or sharpened to a certain style( loft, pop art and others), fit almost all the interiors.
- Multifunctionality. You can put in such a wardrobe as clothes, as well as various household appliances. In some models for the vestibules, there are also special shelves for storing shoes.
- Built-in mirror. Of course, this is the most obvious plus: when buying such a closet, you do not have to spend money on a separate mirror. Thanks to this you not only save money, but also space in the hallway.
- Possibility of zoning the room. In apartments, where you have to combine the hallway with a corridor or another room, the closet will help separate these areas from each other.
- The mirror surface of the cabinet will also visually expand your room, which is especially important for owners of small rooms.
- Large price range. You can find and buy a model both at a minimum cost and especially high-quality at a more expensive price.
In addition to all the advantages, it should be noted that the closets have no ceiling, no walls, no floor, and therefore there is practically nothing to break: the main thing is to check the wheels and runners in a timely manner.
Mirror cabinet in the hallway: types
In addition to the standard rectangular models, there are other types of closets that can help you to save space in the room or give it a special flavor.
Types of sliding-door wardrobes:
Direct sliding-door wardrobes are considered classics and are still the most common and versatile type that will fit and fit in almost every interior.
Corner models are perfect for people who have small rooms, but there is an extra place in the corner. However, the price for such models can be slightly higher than for standard ones, since their manufacture requires more detailed design.
Radius models are made, mainly, on individual orders and the price for them is slightly higher. The advantage of such models is their unusual shapes: from curved to round, concave and even asymmetrical. Gradually come into fashion, and already now will be a wonderful addition for the original interior.
Also the wardrobes are divided into built-in and hull. Embedded structures, unlike hull ones, do not have walls, ceilings and floors, completely occupying the space allocated to them. The disadvantage of such models is the impossibility in the future to move them and make re-planning.
How to choose a mirror cabinet in the hall
There are several nuances, knowing which, you can choose and buy the best model of a mirrored wardrobe for your hallway.
Nuances that will help in choosing the closet compartment:
- The dimensions of your room. The size of your future cabinet also depends on this. Standard models are, as a rule, 250 centimeters in width, the height to the ceiling, but the depth of each model is different.
- You should also take into account the desired cabinet parameters: a two-door model or one-door, sandblast patterns on the mirror, the general execution of the facade and other important criteria for you.
- Functionality of the cabinet. Its depth, the presence of various shelves, hangers, lockers and other items.
Also worth thinking about: whether you want a unique model made to order, which will cost more, or choose something from a wide range of the modern market.
Corner cabinet with mirror in the hallway: is it worth buying
As we already mentioned above, the corner cabinet will be a good choice for owners of small hallways that are ready to take the wardrobe to a separate corner. This model should be selected, if it will look harmoniously with other elements of the interior and if the place in the corner is really enough to put the closet there.
Also note that many models of sliding-door wardrobes, including corner ones, have a lighting system in the form of small soffits. Therefore, buying a wardrobe with a mirror, you get a multifunction cabinet, and a mirror, and a lighting system.
Assembling the mirror doors of the coupe( video)
The advantages of the sliding-door wardrobes are greater than those of their standard models. A wide range of modern market will allow you to choose a wardrobe suitable for any hallway. So decide on the type of model, the price range and choose!