. Often the owners can not boast of a large space in their apartment, especially in the hallways and corridors. Sometimes there is simply no space left for the cabinet. In this case, wall hangers for the hallway can help out, especially wooden ones, because the tree is a very eco-friendly and beautiful material that perfectly fits almost any interior design.
- New design element: hanger in the hallway wooden wall
- Clothes hangers in the hallway wooden wall: a difficult choice
- When you do not need to buy: a hanger in the entrance hall with your own hands made of wood
- Floor wooden hangerIn the hallway
- We make a choice: hangers for the hallway wooden wall( video)
- More details: hangers for the hallway wooden wall( photo examples)
New design element:In the entrance wall wooden
The wall hanger must meet certain requirements in order to make its use comfortable and pleasant. Pleasing eye design, reliable fasteners, strength of hooks - all these are necessary components of a good coat rack.
cabinet. Since all wall hangers have an open type of construction, make sure that the fastening fittings are hidden from the eyes and do not interfere with the appearance of the hanger.
There are several designs of wall hangers. If this is a classic variant, the design will be a bar with hooks fixed on it.
The slats can be:
- Vertical - visually increase the height of the room, so this is an appropriate option for the hallway. The body is usually made of wood or chipboard. The length varies from 30 cm to 2 meters, the shape can be different;
- Horizontal models are very compact and suitable for a small space. Visually increase the width of the wall, perfect for installation in a corner. Their basis is a rectangular board, but there are also more complex shapes;
- Designer - made from wooden slats. Hooks are usually one composition with a body, the necessary ones are bent to accommodate things. Also there are compact variants for hallways in a modern or minimalist style.
The most popular tree species used to make hangers are birch, ash, beech, pine. To extend the life of the product manufacturers cover them with a special composition, apply paint and varnish or artificially age.
Clothes hangers in the hallway wooden wall: an uneasy choice
Creating comfort and giving the interior an interior of the hall is one of the conditions of a good wall hanger. But not only this determines its choice, most importantly - functionality.
In order not to be disappointed in the purchase, it is worth considering some expert advice:
- Wooden modelMust be strong;
- Hangers with an unusual design should ideally fit into the interior of the room;
- Before buying a hanger, it is necessary to find out the number of hooks needed, for each family member there must be at least two;
- The model should take into account the growth of all family members, be convenient to use for everyone.
Wooden wall hangers are suitable for those who prefer to frequently change the "image" of their home, as they are practical, easy to use and do not need special care. Their price is also extremely attractive.
Manufacturers come to meet customers, giving them a huge selection of models of different colors, shapes and materials, but in this variety, choosing a product is not always easy.
When you do not need to buy: a hanger in the hallway with your own hands made of wood
It happens that all stores are viewed, and that only one and such a necessary hanger is not found. In this case, the independent production of this necessary element of the hallway will be a solution. The tree is good in that it is very affordable in acquisition and convenient in processing.
To make the most simple hanger, it will be necessary to arm:
- Jigsaw or hacksaw;
- Soldering lamp;
- A piece of the board of the right size;
The board must be well processed, the length of the lining is also suitable. Birch is not worth taking, as there is a possibility of its splitting at the moment of screwing in the screws because of its fragility. Heavy wood species( oak, ash, etc.) should also not be considered as an option. Next, you need to cut off a piece of the board of the right size and use a jigsaw to cut the edges so that they become round. You can make a wavy, rhombic or trapezoidal shape for a future coat hanger.
Elegance-based chamfer, removed from each edge of the top of the future hanger at an angle.
Then the edges are skinned and polished. The smooth surface of the boards is burned with a blowtorch, if not, you can use a gas burner.
Fastening to the wall occurs in two ways:
- Mounted. Behind the structure are attached "ears" - special rounded metal or tin straps. They drilled holes, and the hanger is fixed with screws in the dowels. The length of the dowels and screws will depend on the reliability of all fasteners;
- The holes in the board are drilled through. Thanks to this, the hanger will be attached to the wall itself. The longer the length and width of the base, the more holes will be needed. This is the most reliable way of fastening.
Further on the surface of the product in one row are distributed hooks at a distance of 15 cm from each other. A wide board can accommodate 2 rows. For this option, the chess arrangement of hooks is suitable.
Floor wooden hanger in the hallway
Floor hangers are a good alternative to wall-mounted models. Their main advantage is that they are very mobile and move easily.
Among the floor hangers there are models of demountable type. In warmer seasons, they can be easily disassembled and used as a vacant place for other needs. Such products are designed to be able to cope with this task any, have a convenient packaging and do not take a lot of time in the process of collecting and parsing.
The floor hangers have several advantages that distinguish them from other models:
- When using them, there is no need to spoil the walls;
- They are very mobile;
- Some options can be used immediately after purchase;
- Acceptable cost;
- Clothing can be quickly dried and ventilated.
The floor hanger can be located anywhere in the apartment, organizing space in the room. The need to search for lost and scattered things instantly disappears with the acquisition of such a design.
But there are some disadvantages of floor models:
- It is necessary to hang clothes evenly to avoid overturning the structure;
- All clothing is in sight;
- The floor hanger requires a place, the same wall does not take up space.
Demountable models need to monitor the state of the thread connections and periodically pull them up, otherwise they will loosen up.
We make a choice: hangers for an entrance wall wooden( video)
All the hallways are different in design and size, but the invariable attribute of each was and remains a hanger. Hangers for vestibules can be incredibly beautiful, diverse and perform several functions simultaneously. The most advantageous in terms of external appearance among all options is wooden, this is understandable, because the nobility of nature and the beauty of natural material have always been in value.