When constructing an apartment in panel houses of different types, the corridor is a rectangle with a small area. In order to give it a visually large size, you should think over a design that should take into account the tastes and preferences of people, and also look beautiful and stylish.
- Cabinet in the entrance hall in the panel house
- Designing the narrow cabinet for the hallway and its filling
- Interior corridor in the panel house: general examples and interesting idea
- Design of a small hallway in the panel house: Tips of 2017
- Cozy interior of the corridor in the apartment of the panel house( video)
- Design and repair of the corridor in the panel house( interior photo)
Closet in the hallway in the panel house
Corridor in the panelsecond house on the area is small, and expand it by alteration of the walls is almost impossible. In this case it is necessary to visually expand it. To do this, when decorating the hallway, you should use finishing materials of light colors, and when installing the cabinet-coupe, you should choose its color for several tones lighter than the main one. This will give the hallway a complete look and avoid the feeling of litter. Panel houses are of different types and in some of them the corridor is quite long. In this case, a narrow closet can be put in the end of the corridor.
The following rules should be adhered to:
- Cabinet should be lighter than the hallway walls,-Coupe mirrors, it will not allow to hang a traditional mirror in the hallway, but use the mirror doors of the cabinet.
- The use of mirrors in the doors of the cabinet will visually increase the space of the hallway, besides the reflection of light, even from a small lamp or fixtures, will help improve the lighting in the hallway.
- It is best to order such cabinets individually, taking into account all requirements to the style of the hallway and the general image of the whole apartment;
If the dimensions of the hallway are very small, you should think about a small closet that will have open shelves for small items and a seat with a compartment for shoes in addition to the clothes section and traditional sliding doors. If there is a free angle in the hallway, you can install a custom-made corner cabinet that will fully utilize the hallway space.
Designing a narrow closet for the hallway and filling it
When ordering a wardrobe in the hallway, you need to consider what will be in it. Traditionally, inside the sliding-door wardrobe there are cross-bars for shoulders, shelves and drawers.
But for the hallway it is necessary to slightly change its internal filling:
- It is necessary that there are hanging pipes in the cabinet, and it is best to arrange them in width, which will save extra space. You can make the hangers retractable, but you should consider that they can not withstand a lot of weight.
- The cabinet should have shelves for storing headgear, as well as small compartments for various accessories.
- Grids for shoes or special net-shaped baskets of different depth and width. They are mixed with the fact that there is a small space between the lowest basket and the base of the cabinet or floor so that it is convenient to remove the accumulated dirt.
The wardrobe can be ordered separately, slightly different in color from the main color scale, and in the entire furniture group: hanging, seats, shelves, etc. This is especially true for small hallways, only when they are ordered should take into account its dimensions, as well as the place where the furniture group is planned to be put in order to fit organically into the hall space.
Do not forget about lighting, in addition to the main source of light, you need to make point sources, both over certain places of the furniture group, and in the closet itself.
Interior corridor in the panel house: general examples and interesting idea
In the panel houses corridors often have an elongated narrow or rectangular shape, and this should be taken into account when creating the design of the corridor.
Important recommendations from designers:
- It is important to choose the right design, which will also be in harmony with the entire room. This is achieved by the right selection of finishing materials, including color solutions and proper lighting.
- Functionality in some cases, if space allows, along one wall you can make a narrow closet or hang the original shelves, which will serve not only as decorative, but also carry a certain functional load.
- When decorating the corridor, preference should be given to wear-resistant materials, as the corridor is connected to the hallway, from which dust and dirt enter. In addition, along the corridor, especially if there are many people who often walk, they touch the walls and therefore wear-resistant and not dirty materials are very relevant.
Corridor walls will be optimally decorated with special corridor wallpaper or wallpaper for painting, as well as glass walls. The drawing on them should be shallow, as this will hide any minor scratches that will inevitably appear. Instead of wallpaper, you can use Venetian plaster or decorative stone, but again, everything depends on the overall style and design of the entire room.
As for the finish of the ceiling, if the height allows, then you can make a complex design of plasterboard with different color combinations and beautiful backlighting.
If not, the best way is to install a stretch white glossy ceiling, which visually increases the height of the corridor.
Design of a small hallway in a panel house: tips for 2017
Thinking over the design of a small hallway in a panel house, you should solve the problem of visual increase in area, and also save a useful area.
To do this, follow a few tips:
- It should not be in a small hallway, especially in a one-room apartment cluttered with hall furniture, the best option will beInstallation of built-in furniture.
- Visually increase the space of the hallway will help mirrors, and in order not to lose precious area, they can be hung on the doors of the built-in cabinet.
- Lighting plays an important role, it is necessary to avoid large volume luminaires and give preference to one compact small element under the ceiling and a pair of spotlights. Light for the hallway around an area of about 10m2 will be enough.
- Wall decoration should be done in light pastel colors, light background allows you to visually expand the walls of the hallway.
The same advice applies if you want to finish a three-room apartment. Despite the rather large area of the apartment, hallways in such apartments do not have a large area.
Cozy interior of the corridor in the apartment of the panel house( video)
Before starting to make repairs, it is worth considering the design, as well as what materials will be used for finishing the premises, and what furniture, various accessories will be subsequently used. You can spy on any idea of design and subsequent repair, from friends, relatives and acquaintances, making something of their own. Repair of a small hallway can be done independently, but with a global alteration of the hallway it is still worthwhile to trust the professional designer and the corresponding builders of the decorators.