Built-in wardrobes in the hallway almost have no flaws, but they have a lot of pluses. Thanks to these advantages, the cupboards became so popular. They are recommended instead of old cabinets by many interior designers around the world. This fact is not surprising, because the cupboards are new generation cabinets.
- Choose a built-in wardrobe in the corridor: the pros and cons
- How to choose a built-in wardrobes in the small entrance hall
- We select design embedded sliding door wardrobes in the hallway in the direction
- style Filling builtCloset in the hall: the most advantageous options and combinations
- How to mount and install the built-in closets in the hallway with your own hands
- How to assemble the built-in wardrobe in the hallway( video)
- Swarming wardrobe in the hall( photo in the interior)
Choose a built-in wardrobe in the corridor: the pros and cons
Popularity furniture such as a wardrobe due to weight advantages that it has. Conventional cabinets are increasingly installed in modern apartments, as the cupboards with confidence are replacing them.
Advantages of sliding-door wardrobes:
- Space saving due to the special design of the doors.
- Good capacity due to the special design of the cabinet.
- Versatility in relation to the interior of rooms.
- Possibility of zoning of premises.
- Can be installed in small rooms.
- Using a mirror surface, a small room will visually appear wider and higher.
- The choice of design for the customer's taste.
- Reliability of construction.
- Huge price range for any budget.
- Good savings on materials when creating a cabinet with your own hands.
- Possibility to build a wardrobe almost anywhere in the apartment.
As you can see, indeed, such a cabinet has an incredible advantage over the standard version, but in every, even the best thing, There are also cons.
Cons of sliding-door wardrobes:
- Complexity of installation of a structure.
- Impossibility to move or remove one section of the cabinet.
- The complexity of assembly without the experience.
Compared to the number of pluses of such cabinets, the minus is almost not noticed, so you can confidently install the embedded design in your hallway.
How to choose the built-in wardrobes in the small hallway
As is known, most often, built-in wardrobes are installed in small hallways. This move is due to the fact that with the help of such constructions there is a huge saving of useful space, which is not so much in small rooms.
The closets are best suited for narrow corridors, as they are completely invisible and installed almost level with the wall.
Cabinets for corridors have to be chosen proceeding from the design direction of the room, so as not to break the uniform style. It is much easier to choose furniture for the style of the room than to build the entire style for the same furniture.
closets are best suited. For small hallways, it is recommended to choose cabinets with mirror surfaces. This move will help make the small room visually more spacious by reflecting objects in the mirror.
It is logical to understand that in a small room you will not be able to place a large number of clothes and other various items, but the cupboards allow you to fit as many things inside as possible. The design is thought out so that the internal space of the cabinet is used very effectively - practically from every centimeter you can benefit.
We select the design of the built-in wardrobes in the hallway in the hallway style
Most often, the design of sliding-door wardrobes is made to customers. In order not to be mistaken with the choice of design and not to spoil the general direction of the room, it is recommended to consult with a professional designer in advance, who will be able to determine exactly what style to choose and buy a cabinet in the most accurate way.
Of course, you can do it yourself, but you risk making a mistake and spending extra money on re-designing a room or a closet.
Most often, cabinets are available in such colors:
- Black and white;
- Brown with yellow;
- Red with black;
- Gray with brown;
- White with yellow.
The presence of white color in the design of furniture will never spoil its appearance, since white color is considered universal, although it is not everyone's liking.
Rarely when the style can be damaged mirror surfaces of the cabinet, so, more often than not, they are purchased with such coatings. In any specialized store there are ready-made cabinets. They, as a rule, are cheaper than those made specifically to order.
If you are not worried about the fact that you can spoil the unity of style, then in this case with the choice of the cupboard you will not have problems, because in the stores there are simply huge assortments for every taste.
Filling of the built-in closet in the hall: the most advantageous variants and combinations
Now many different variants for filling the cupboard cabinet have been thought up. Each customer can order the placement of shelves and other items inside the cabinet, which he will be most convenient for storing things.
In order to correctly choose the filling of the cabinet, it is necessary to determine at first, for what purposes it is purchased and what will be stored in it. It is clear that for different rooms the content will be different.
Almost all cupboard cabinets consist of three parts:
- The upper part of the is designed for such things, which are used extremely rarely.
- The middle part( main) - is designed to accommodate hangers and shelves.
- The lower part of the is most often used exclusively for storing shoes in it.
Small depth - the main feature of furniture in the hallway.
The optimum depth of the cabinets for the hallway is a depth of 40 centimeters, at a time when the standard depth of the cupboards is 60 centimeters.
For the storage of shoes it is recommended to use special shelves with wire, which are installed at the right angle. On these shelves, in addition to shoes, you can store other items.
How to mount and install built-in closets in the hallway with your own hands
If you are a skilled carpenter, then you yourself can make a cabinet. Thus, you can save money and get exactly what you wanted.
The assembly process itself takes place in several stages. So, what you need to do:
- Decide on the design variant.
- Create an image of the cabinet and its project.
- Print the drawings and diagrams.
- Calculate the required amount of material.
- Buy material and small parts with a small margin.
- Under the drawings to mount the box.
- Lock the shelf inside the cabinet depending on the combination selected.
- Assemble the doors and secure them to the body.
You only need to start assembling the cupboard yourself if you have experience in this business, otherwise you risk losing time and money.
For the assembly of the closet, the following materials are most often used:
- Special compacted plastic.
Shelves should be mounted on special furniture corners, which are able to withstand a sufficiently large weight. Also, quite often an eccentric fastener is used to secure the shelves.
It is worth buying exclusively high-quality materials, otherwise, in a short time, you have to repair the cabinet, and this - additional costs. It is necessary to pay attention to the fact that materials built into the wall absorb moisture more than those that are simply attached to it. In view of this, the material and walls, in which the cabinet will be mounted, should be pre-treated with special fluids. They can be purchased at specialized construction stores. They are not cheap, but, after processing the material, it will not crumble.
How to assemble the built-in closet in the hallway( video)
As you can see, the cupboards are practical, versatile and very popular furniture. Old, boring cabinets will not compete with modern furniture, because they are much better than them. Buying such a cabinet, you can be sure that he will decorate the interior of the room and make the storage of things more convenient.