Corner furniture for the living room is an excellent option for spacious rooms. Too small furniture will make the location in the room painful, and excessively transforming - it will easily break down. Common sense and understanding of the ultimate goal is the guarantee of reasonable purchase and comfortable life. Help in this simple design recommendations.
- Corner furniture in the living room: advantages
- Corner upholstered furniture for the hall: photo and selection advice
- What the fashion dictates: corner furniture for the hall in a modern style
- Corner furniture: featuresCare
- Furniture walls with corner cabinet for the living room( video)
- Corner furniture for the living room in a modern style( photo)
Corner furniture in the living room: advantages
As already mentioned,one A much-needed indoor space. Until the mid-nineties of the last century, parts of the room were considered "dead."In practice, this meant that the interior of the standard Khrushchev can not be used completely. Thanks to the development of design and technical solutions, the consumer has the opportunity to use every centimeter of the area.
The most common example of ergonomic use of space in a small living room is as follows:
- Use of a sofa with a folding table;
- Table with shelf for mini-bar;
- A sofa in the bottom of which the bed linen is stored;
- Functional corner wall.
An obvious "plus", for example, of a corner sofa, is its ability to change its size. When assembled, it allows 3-4 people to sit comfortably. As soon as the guests leave, beautiful furniture will turn into a spacious sleeping place. If desired, the sofa can be chosen with built-in storage boxes. Their number depends fully on the needs.
Another advantage is the ease of maintenance. If the furniture is purchased in the official store, the period of its guaranteed work is 15-20 years. The main thing is to carry out a preventive check in time. If the furniture is matched to the degree of illumination and the color prevailing in the room, then each section in the living room will be loaded optimally.
Corner upholstered furniture for the hall: photos and advice on choosing
Buying by virtue of the persuasion of the seller or advertising promises is a common mistake of buyers. It is necessary to begin with the study of the parameters of the hall, where it is planned to carry out the renovation of the interior. Correct account of the prevailing geometry - the possibility not to be mistaken in choosing. For rooms stretched along the window, soft furniture is selected pastel colors. If we are talking about a parallelepiped, the completion of which is a window, it is better to take lighter shades.
Furniture options can be considered with thematic photos, however, the designers make a number of reservations:
- The prevailing material inAngular furniture is selected taking into account the expected operating conditions. If the sideboard is in a room where there are minors or pets, it is better to refuse plastic or glass;
- In a small room, where the sun predominates most of the day, there should not be real leather. Sofas from this material quickly burn out. Preference should be given to artificial materials;
- If you need a cabinet, it is recommended to choose a high, rather than a wide option. Particular attention is drawn to the material from which it is made.
The purchase should be abandoned if the model is 65% or more of natural wood. This material is sensitive to changes in humidity and temperature.
What the fashion dictates: corner furniture for a hall in a modern style.
First of all, the process of choosing furniture begins with a corner wall. In what style it will be decided by the owner of the apartment. Only thus it is necessary to remember, that all details are selected in a uniform key. Otherwise, the "polyphony" does not work. If necessary, the corner wall can be bought in a traditional or modular version. If the first implies a monolithic construction, then the modular wall can easily be transformed at will. A modular sofa has a similar property.
. It is necessary to understand their functional difference:
- Enclosure wall - has a spacious section for placing clothes. Lockers and drawers are characterized by different parameters. Thanks to this, it is convenient to store everything necessary in a design.
- Modular wall - does not have a section for clothing, and is characterized by identical sections in its parameters. At the same time, the model is lighter than the hull colleague and more durable. That's why it is used to decorate the storefront.
Regardless of the preferred option, designers recommend not buying the finished version, and making furniture to order. In this case, cabinet or modular furniture will fit into the interior.
Corner hall furniture: care features
It's a mistake to think that buying and installing a corner cabinet, wall and sofa completes the process. Once the kit has been assembled, it is necessary to regularly check its performance. First of all, this concerns the mechanisms of transformation. Every six months it is necessary to check them for wear and mechanical damage. If these are not found, it will not be superfluous to lubricate them with oil for metallic moving parts.
Maintaining a sanitary condition - the recommendation is important not only for people, but also for furniture.
In order for a beautiful wall or cabinet to continue to please the eye for a long time, the following is necessary:
- Avoid using aggressive chlorine or alkaline cleaning agents.
- If the sofas are covered with natural leather, then in the store you need to buy a special tool.
- In the modern interior often used artificial materials that mimic natural. To maintain their cleanliness, you should carefully read the instructions.
Furniture walls with corner cabinet for living room( video)
Correct use of corner furniture indoors is the key to rational zoning of each unit of the living room area. That is why before going to the store you need to learn important from a functional and aesthetic point of view parameters: size, the prevailing color and degree of illumination. Do not forget that the furniture should be properly taken care of. In this case, the owner will not have to think about buying a new one for a long time.