If we speak about the classical interior in three words, then these words will be precision, symmetry, luxury. Typically, the classic style means elite furniture, which is an order of magnitude higher than typical headsets, cabinets, etc. There is an opinion that this should be furniture, which is made, conditionally, not by China, but, for example, Italy. But today Italian and Spanish furniture wins at times only at the expense of brands from analogues of Russian furniture, furniture from Russia and Belarus.
- Style features: classic living room furniture
- Living room furniture: classic
- What should be the upholstered furniture for the living room in the classical style
- Useful tips for the living room: classic furniture
- Modern living room set: classic
- Nuances of classical furniture for living room
- Examples of furniture in the living room in classical style( video)
- Design of furniture in the living room in classical style( photo interiors)
Style features: classic living room furniture
It's worth mentioning that for a classic style, first of all, a bright and spacious room is suitable. Well, if the room has the right shape, this will also be an important condition for creating a classic interior.
What is almost always found in the classical living room:
- Beautiful furniture from expensive wood;
- Application of mirrors;
- Use of expensive textiles.
The bright living room can be decorated in gold-plated tones. Such an interior should have the correct geometry and straight lines, it is built on the dominance of warm colors, suggests several sources of room lighting. Mainly natural materials are used.
Cabinet furniture for living room: classic
In such a living room, all pieces of furniture should be functional. Furniture should ideally be combined with wallpaper, color design does not allow the playing of contrasts. But there are other moments that distinguish the hall in the classical style.
Cabinet furniture in classic style:
- Only natural materials are used - solid wood, stone;
- Natural main wood is the furniture base of the room, mahogany, oak, cherry, walnut are used;
- Shades of furniture are preferred: gray, milk, brown, olive;
- The objects of this interior are distinguished by the massive nature, as well as the complexity of the decor.
The central part of the room is a rest area. This includes chairs and a sofa, which are necessarily decorated with luxurious upholstery. Along the walls usually have a bureau, a sideboard, a suite. For such a room is characteristic and antique furniture - chest of drawers, tables and chairs.
Do not forget about high-quality lighting.
In the center of the room there should be a beautiful elite chandelier. The chandelier can be forged made of crystal. The reputation of the manufacturer is also important, although exclusive, chic items can be found in small shops, private craftsmen, etc.
What should be the soft furniture for the living room in the classic style?
Upholstered furniture should not yield to the cabinet. Perhaps it should even be more elegant, interesting. The upholstery of such furniture is usually light.
Upholstered furniture in classic style - types of fabric:
White furniture is often used in a classic interior, shades of green and red are also a frequent solution. Do not forget that symmetry is essential for classics. Therefore, puffs, chairs, chairs must certainly have a pair. Backs of chairs usually with carved elements, armrests should have a semi-circular shape, and the pillowcases should be trimmed with fringe.
Every detail of the interior should be thought out - in the living room you should not put anything superfluous. If there is a decorative sofa, and besides dust, no one will sit down there, this is that extra detail that will make the image heavy. Everything should be functional.
Useful tips for the living room: classic furniture
There are several basic tips that will guide you in choosing furniture. Of course, not everyone will be able to create an ideal, truly classic interior in specific conditions. But even if your living room is bright, cozy, based on classical motives in the style of the interior, this is also the right decision.
Classical living room - advices:
- A wooden table in an interior is the element that can be styled. It can be like a dining table, or an elegant coffee table. Usually oval or round, but necessarily with a massive foot.
- The fireplace is an important part of the room. Most often this is a decorative model( if it is an apartment).
- The library in the living room is also a great solution. Well, if there is in the spacious living room a cabinet with glass swing doors. This closet can also be a library.
- But modern technology in such an interior is difficult to fit, because often used camouflage tricks - for example, the TV has a frame as a picture.
The living room in classic style is a demonstration of impeccable style. Very often, elementary effort is hampered: the room turns out to be overloaded, the image is heavy, the abundance of decor also negates all diligence. Moderation should be the first condition for creating a style.
Modern living room: classic
Modular furniture is a good option for modern apartments. Moreover, it is in the correct performance will match the style. Modular headsets are distinguished by good spaciousness, functionality. Aesthetic qualities also do not cause censure. By the way, Chinese furniture is in high demand, you can find interesting modular headsets in this style. The main thing is that you take not a whole set, but make it out of the presented pieces of furniture. This allows you to make the interior unique, do not take anything superfluous.
Nuances of classic furniture for living room
What should surround furniture in the style of a classic, what kind of interior will be harmonious with such furniture?There are many nuances here and on the eve of repair it is worth investigating the issue in more detail. Moreover, often important details create a style, it is built from small things.
What is inherent in the classical style:
- The origins of the classic in antiquity, classicism precisely from ancient dogmas inherited symmetry, the desire forProportions, love for high and spacious rooms.
- Forms of objects of registration must be concise, natural materials are preferable. Required elements of style - right angles, spherical shapes, also correct rounding and correctly calculated turns of lines.
- Fidelity of symmetry is reflected in the paired furniture elements.
- This style is characterized by abundant decoration - it's stucco, carvings, and patterned golden embroidery.
The color scheme assumes the depth of color, the saturation of the tone of natural wood. Gilding, bronze, porcelain, crystal are often used in classics. It is through this that it achieves the effect of majesty, luxury. The living room in the classical style is the choice of wealthy and confident people. It is ideal for small city apartments and luxurious country houses.
Examples of furniture in the living room in the classical style( video)
In modern design let's assume a more restrained context. Especially if the room is not spacious enough. But the same symmetry, the same precision of form, pairing, naturalness of materials remain. Such an interior does not change for many years, because significant costs are compensated for by a subsequent repair.