To make a living room is a responsible event. Here and relax should be good, and to receive guests, of course, not ashamed. Fortunately, the finishes are varied, and they depend, mainly, on the interior style that you prefer.
- Finishing the living room in the rustic style
- Interior decoration of the living room in the Scandinavian style
- Decoration of the living room in the apartment in the style of the Shebi chic
- Style of the Empire: finishing the room
- Decorating the hall in different styles(Video)
- Different styles in the decoration of the living room( photo)
Decorating the living room in a rustic style
Such a design for many as that balm for the soul. The country style is very close to the country style, but it can not be said that it's one and the same. Repair will be serious, but not particularly expensive. It's great if you make some things yourself to arrange a room in this style, even if only accessories. Materials are preferable natural.
What is characteristic of a rustic style in the living room:
- Simplicity and absence of all luxury. Neutral tones can be diluted with a cell or plant motifs, as well as a strip on textiles and upholstery;
- The furniture is of good quality, but not fanciful; preference is given to wood finishing;
- In the living room there can be a fireplace decorated with a natural stone - in extreme cases, you can use an electric fireplace, only be sure to decorate it in a rustic style;
- The floor can be a plank, parquet, or tiled under a stone.
Country style or rustic style suggests simple painting of the plastered surface, as well as stone finishing, plating with an artificially aged tree, and sometimes even a lining. True, such an exact repair will cost you more.
Interior decoration of the hall in the house in the Scandinavian style
The Scandinavian style is very popular and, as they say, in our latitudes. And this is understandable - we also have a long winter, a short summer, a muddy off-season. And all this is postponed on the concept of Scandinavian interiors.
Features Scandinavian style in the design of the living room:
- The main color of the is white. It makes the interior light, but the master of the interior - a psychologically important feeling of serenity. But you do not need to make a white-and-white room, you can use pastel colors, well, bright colors are used minutely, but as a finishing touch. Accents should not be much.
- Finishing materials for should be as natural as possible. This is a close to nature style, because the use of fur, leather, natural stones perfectly emphasize this closeness. Artificial materials, if you use them, should simulate natural ones with maximum plausibility.
- furniture is preferred from light wood. Upholstery furniture should also be beautiful, made from natural materials - flax, leather, suede, cotton. You can combine materials if they are in harmony with each other.
Walls and floors are also preferred light. Very often in such an interior wooden panels are used - they can be attached to the entire wall, or to allocate a certain part of the room, and so zoning space. Do not refuse and from the lovely patchwork paths, solid mats that will give the living room a feeling of natural warmth and comfort.
Decoration of the living room in the apartment in the style of the shebbi chic
In the cheek chic, much has been combined - vintage, baroque, retro, romantic style. And the aesthetics of such a "shabby luxury" is very fond in recent years. The most important is the color in it.
To transfer style used:
- All shades of white;
- Almost all variations of beige;
- Light mint;
- Faded blue;
- Pale pink;
- Gently violet;
- Color of sea foam.
Used in this style and unpainted light wood, and wicker furniture made of rattan, vines. Also forged products with patina and rather difficult color transmission are also relevant. Types of wall decoration suggest the use of motifs from country stylistics, remember only about the aristocratic fading of flowers.
Empire style: finishing the hall
But the distinctive feature of this direction is the symbiosis of elements of several cultures at once. It manifests itself in the harmony of classical details and luxury items, the motives of Egyptian design. For this style is appropriate and the use of military symbols, referring to swords, gilded helmets and stuff.
The main attributes of Empire style:
- Decorated with stucco columns;
- Massive furniture without rounds;
- Expensive elegant curtains;
- High canopies.
If you decide to decorate the living room in this style, it must be decorated with the attributes of the past and, necessarily, the symbols of greatness. In the color range, bright colors will prevail, complementary to the luxury and solemnity of the style.
The compulsory moment is the use of beautiful mirrors. They can be located anywhere. When implementing this style in a traditional living room, be sure to take into account the use of such moments as the monumentality of forms, stucco, the presence of elegant accessories and decor elements, the use of bronze elements. Excellent design style expensive massive curtains.
Decorating the hall in different styles( video)
If you implement a project on the style transformation of the living room, you can safely be called "yourself a designer", in the best sense of this expression. And remember that style is primary, and fashion is secondary. And it concerns the decoration, furniture, and decoration.