Bedroom is a place where comfort and comfort are needed as much as possible. They create the atmosphere of relaxation, that comfort zone that saves from everyday shambles. Therefore, to choose furniture and decor items in the bedroom is not so simple, you have to think in your mind how it will look, whether it will bother you, whether it will suit each other. This time it's about a blanket, which can make more sense in the interior of the bedroom than you think.
- Bedspread on the bed in the bedroom: photos, new items, tips
- Bedspreads for 2 double beds: material selection
- Do yourself: bedspread on the bed in the bedroom with your own hands
- What color cover to choose
- Bedspread on the bed in the bedroom interior( video)
- Examples covered on the bed in the bedroom( photo)
Bedspread on the bed in the bedroom: photo, novelties, tips
For many decades women have been guided by the weightThe principle of selecting textiles - the blanket should be combined with the curtains in the room. No, it would be wrong to say that today this principle does not work, but it has many modern alternatives.
The color of bedspreads and curtains do not have to coincide with each other, but the texture of these decorative objects must be compatible. Example: you hung a thick curtains on the window in the bedroom, and on their background an openwork or satin coverlet will not look so convincing. But a set of velor curtains and the same covered - a good example.
Follow these prompts:
- The combination of curtains and curtains is characteristic today for a strict classical interior, and ifThe design of your bedroom is less demanding, choose a color veil, the pattern of which will be in harmony with the color of the curtains. Or vice versa, a plain curtain and curtains with a pattern, one of the colors of which coincides with the color of the veil.
- The color of the cover for the wallpaper color is a more modern solution, you can use both a full and partial combination of shades. If the wallpaper in the bedroom has patterns or patterns, the veil is selected in the same color.
Bedspreads for 2 bunk beds: material selection
The texture of the cover will definitely set the tone for the interior solution. For example, fur covers are very popular - and this is easily explained, it makes the bedroom warm and cozy. This is a good addition to the bedroom, if you have furniture with soft upholstery, fluffy carpets and fabric accessories.
Tips for choosing
- If the interior of the bedroom is glossy, the blanket should be the same smooth, mirror, and this is silk or satin.
- In the romantic interior will look good quilted bedspreads, which look good in vintage bedrooms;
- For light and gentle girlish interiors, you should not give up a veil with a frill and ruffles, it's time for such aesthetic tenderness, because in the course of time it will have to be abandoned;
- In the ethnic or country style, a patchwork quilt looks great, which, by the way, can be done on its own.
We do it ourselves: the cover on the bed in the bedroom with our own hands
Having thought up the design, you can not choose any fabric for the embodiment of your idea. Therefore, initially focus on the fabric, hence "dance".
What kind of fabric can I choose for a self-made cover:
- Fur, can be natural and artificial. Do not wash, clean under special conditions. Not suitable for every interior.
- Wool. It is not subject to wear, it easily absorbs moisture, it keeps heat well. Often, sheep and camel wool are used.
- Silk. Matte shine of silk is most suitable for a classic interior.
- Jacquard. Suitable for one-color bedroom interior.
- Bamboo fabric. Eco-friendly, durable, elastic, easy to clean.
- Velvet. Looks festive and noble. Can have a printed pattern.
- Len. Smoothes irregularities on the bed, but it's hard to iron it.
- Satin. Suitable for summer decoration, long retains its brilliance and brightness of colors.
- Velvety velvet fabric. It looks nice, it is easily washed, it dries quickly.
Remember about the texture combination of curtains and bedspreads - it is more preferable.
Which color of the cover to choose
As mentioned above, the color match is only necessary for a strict classical interior. If stylistically the interior is not so strict, experiment.
The most frequent modern variant is the union of shades of one color scale. For example, you are thinking that your bedroom will be blue. Hence, almost everything, will be this or that interpretation of this color. If the walls and the floor are lighter than light, the veil may well be dark.
If you want a veil to be a bright accent, it is quite possible. But the room itself should be neutral, preferably pastel colors. The color of the veil also needs to be tied to something, to some accessory - the lamp shade, the bedside rug, the vases on the pedestal, the picture frame, etc.
Bedspread on bed in interior bedrooms( video)
When choosing a blanket, follow the simple but fairly strict rules. When making a choice, think about how quickly this thing can bother you. And stylistically do everything competently, not wandering in styles within the same room.