Children's bedrooms are often combined with playrooms, but if opportunities permit, parents try to separate these rooms. And if earlier in a big apartment a room could be at each of the children, today more and more children are united in one room, a bedroom, and the second is assigned to a gaming room. A sensible decision that teaches children order and discipline.
- Children's bedroom for two: features
- Small bedroom for children: how to equip the
- Room: two zones - bedroom and child
- Bedroom for two children of different sex: how to cope
- Design of the children's room( photo)
Children's bedroom for two: features
Most often, the space of the children's room or bedroom needs zoning. Well, if there are two children living in this room, it is difficult to do without zoning.
Why do I need zoning?The diagram always shows how it works - you see and organize the space, and the distribution of zones. Zoning allows you to select functional basic elements.
What can be used for zoning
- Partitions. Not necessarily at full height, especially in a small room such will be inappropriate. They can be low and even conditional, but they will cope with their task. These are either plasterboard partitions or open racks that are viewed from two sides.
- Furniture - sofas, shelves, chests of drawers, cabinets;
- Different finish on the wall or floor, ceiling.
In the latter case, it can be a variety of finishing materials, and different colors. For example, one wall is decorative-brick, the second is covered with wallpaper. Or one part of the room is blue, the other - pink. These are the simplest variants, often encountered.
A small bedroom for children: how to equip the
The first sign of such a bedroom is bunk beds. But this decision is not always good. Firstly, sometimes such a bed only will emphasize once more the miniature of the room, and secondly, it can be inconvenient for the children themselves.
Today, both on sale and in private production, many small neat beds for children of any age. They can be placed along the walls parallel to each other, and the room will immediately become symmetrical and orderly.
A small bedroom for children should not be cluttered with things. Think of a storage system that allows the room not to look messy. If this is only a bedroom, limit yourself to cots, bedside tables and an open dressing room. Bring the idea in the Scandinavian style of the interior, where the closets in the bedroom are usually open - a bar hanger or rack that is not disguised in any way.
Room: two zones - bedroom and children's room
In a room where children sleep and play, as already mentioned, zoning is necessary. And here too it is not always easy to decide what is what.
Perhaps the following tips will be helpful to you:
- Baby beds can be placed in parallel, in series or perpendicular, you can leave space between them, but it's more logical to put a chest of drawers, a bedside table or a rack there.
- If you are still a fan of two-story beds, then take a closer look at the model with a retractable sleeper. This option will be good for a room with low ceilings.
- The sleeping area should be as comfortable and comfortable as possible, its finish assumes relaxing, calm tones. Sleeping places for children make equal, do not forget about special orthopedic mattresses.
- In the storage area, use multi-function furniture, this could be a closet-bed, and baskets, and different colored boxes. In the same poufs, for example, you can store toys.
- There should not be any distractions in the study area. All the most necessary, textbooks and notebooks should be at hand. For two children it is possible to make two separate desks, and between them to put a rack. You can do otherwise - one long table, over which hang shelves.
- The game zone is the brightest and most interesting. The colors here can be saturated, the shapes are unusual, and the textures are different. Be sure to find a place for a small exhibition of drawings of your children or photo galleries.
Do not be afraid of non-standard solutions, do not be afraid to put cribs unusually close or use transforming furniture.
Bedroom for two children of different sex: how to cope
If the difference in the ages of children is significant, be sure to zonate the bedroom. Between the zones, place a not very massive bookcase, this will be enough.
Do not be afraid to break up the room into two polar worlds. Maiden - light, gentle, a little puppet, and boyish - with designers, posters of superheroes and typewriters. To maintain the integrity of the room you can, using design tricks.
For example: on the girl's cot lie orange decorative pillows. And the same lampshade is on the lamp of the boy in his zone. General shelves can also be a uniting moment, or a playpen, toy boxes.
Often to combine the two zones is taken a game pad with interesting to both children's image. Be sure to make at least a small partition in the bedroom for children of different sexes, otherwise their worlds will inevitably come across, and each of the guys needs some privacy and the security of their little world.
Children's bedrooms for two children( video)
I make a bedroom for two children, make an equivalent distribution. Interests of children should not be infringed, everyone should receive fair attention. Ask the children themselves what they like, show photos, remember what they indicated, what they liked.