Tulle is just what the bedroom needs. Dense tulle will hide what is happening in the room from prying eyes, and thin fabrics slightly muffle the paint and visually make space larger.
- Tulle to the bedroom, how to choose competently
- Tulle to the window sill: how to decorate the bedroom with short curtains
- Tulle for bedrooms - design of 2017: useful tips
- Tie bedroom suites: what is it
- Curtains and tulle for the bedroom( video)
- Design of tulle in the bedroom( photo)
Tulle in the bedroom, how to choose competently
The variety of options is sometimes shocking, because it makes sense to give some tips on choosing tulle. It's great if the seller will provide you with a catalog where you will look through all the novelties and mentally try this tulle on your windows.
How many tulles do I need?Measure the length of the cornice, beautiful will be the drapery of the tulle for the windows, when the width of this tulle is twice the width of the cornice. If you like thick drapery, then take a tulle more than the length of the cornice in 2.5 or 3 times.
What kind of fabric for the tulle is
- Organza - the fabric is strong, light and transparent. Make it from natural silk, viscose or polyester. The price will depend on the raw materials. The fabric can be decorated with applique, embroidery, rhinestones, making perforations. Silk embroidered flowers and birds simply look terrific on such a fabric, they turn out to be as if alive.
- veil - the difference from organza is that the veil is very thin and soft, it is a cotton fabric of plain weave. You can even conditionally say that the veil - it's almost gauze, only the interlacing of threads is more dense, and the threads themselves are thinner.
- Viscose is a popular synthetic fabric. It is not very durable, so combine it with polyester and polyester. Tulle can be monophonic, with embroidered or printed pattern, with applique.
This, of course, not all kinds of fabric, there is also silk, and polyester, and muslin, and, of course, chiffon.
Tulle to the window sill: how to decorate the bedroom with curtains
In the bedroom you can choose a short tulle, length for the window sill. This is a very practical option, since tulle does not "walk" on the floor, it looks neat and cute.
By the way, a short tulle can create an effect of space. Sometimes they try to give the same function to the blinds, but they rarely will be able to recreate that comfort and charm, as simple, but elegantly selected tulle.
Tulle for bedrooms - design of 2017: useful tips
For some, the most beautiful curtain is a white thin curtain, which is inexpensive, and is already sold ready. It is not double, and not to say that it is very dense. If you really like such a tulle, the best is the enemy of the good, remember this. Take what you associate with comfort and comfort. In other cases, the following tips will be helpful.
Tips for choosing tulle:
- If the curtainsYou have bright, with a large pattern, tulle should be monophonic and discreet, that is, the richer the curtains, the more imperceptible tulle.
- To make the bedroom pomposity, for tulle is to choose an organza with gold plating, or tulle with silk embroidery, with drapery guipure.
- To play in contrast, it makes sense to choose a tulle of this color that will be in harmony with other elements of the interior. It can be a carpet, a blanket, and cushions, and bedside tables.
- If the curtains are simple and unremarkable, the tulle should take brightness on itself - color, embroidery, spraying, rhinestones, etc.
How beautiful to hang a tulle in a bedroom: variants of
Someone does not need large embellishments, but wants a little highlight. For example, you take a fairly simple monochrome tulle and curtains with a not very bright print, but on the eyelets. Already original and charming.
Short tulle is a bright accent in itself, and if it's also colored, then you do not need any other decorations. It will look good asymmetric tulle, it always looks original and unusual, it makes the room more dynamic.
Tulle bedroom sets: what is this
Bedroom suites are a ready-made set of window curtains that initially fit together and make up one decorative ensemble. Recently, a very fashionable version has become, where even lambrequin is made from multilayer tulle.
It can be tulleys of different lengths, different shades, which can be hung in several variants.
The kit always looks more elegantly, solemnly, and it is often chosen in the bedroom where the owners want to the window onlyTulle, without thick curtains at all.
Curtains and tulle for the bedroom( video)
Tulle for the bedroom is an attribute of the cosiness and intimacy of the environment, without which the window looks bare and untidy. When choosing a tulle, try on it for the main colors of the interior, and think about whether the tulle pattern is so good, so that it does not quickly become boring and does not become an irritant to the eyes. And this is an important point of choice.