The hall is the main room where almost all the time is spent with family and guests, so the wallpaper should create an interesting and quiet interior. The hall or common room is the main room in the house, the place where the most intense communication takes place. It also happens that the hall during the day performs the functions of a chat room, and in the night it becomes a bedroom( for example, in the case of a one-room apartment).In addition, the hall can combine the functions of a dining room, a games room, a study, etc.
- What wallpapers to choose for the hall: the basic principles of
- How to choose wallpaper in the room: basic color patterns and drawings
- What wallpaper to paste in the hall on the ceiling correctly
- Which wallpaper is suitable for the hall: the mainMaterials
- Wallpapers for the room
- Tips for choosing wallpapers for the hall( video)
- Wallpapers for the hall( photo)
Which wallpaper to choose for the hall: the basic principles of
Therefore, the interior of the hall and wallpaper, like hisSOSPart should create a comfortable, cozy and elegant environment for the family and guests.
It is very important that the interior solution of the room obey the following principles:
- Convenient for everyone;
- Beautiful for all;
Halloween wallpapers should be practical and create a pleasant atmosphere
It should be noted that the wallpaper in the room must also comply with these principles and make the room beautiful, cozy and elegant.
Wallpapers in the hall represent an integral part of the color solution, which unites all elements of the interior of the room - furniture, decor, textiles, houseplants, etc.- into a single whole.
How to choose wallpapers in the hall: basic color patterns and drawings
As already mentioned above, wallpapers are part of the color interior solution of the hall. It is the color solution that influences our mood, creating a certain atmosphere - pacifying, dynamic or oppressive. In addition to the emotional component that directly affects mental processes, color also allows you to change the visual perception of the room - to make the small room visually larger, or, conversely, visually reduce the excessively large room.
The color scheme of the room should include no more than 2-3 colors, because the saturated color diversity tires the psyche.
For a hall recommend to use no more than 2-3 kinds of color decisions, as more exhausts the human psyche
The color scheme of a hall usually includes the following basic color components:
- Ceiling color;
- Wall color;
- Color of furniture;
- Textile color;
- The color of the floor.
The color scheme of the hall can be nuanced and contrast. A nuanced solution involves the use of soft, close in tone colors in the color scheme. But the contrast solution means comparing the two main contrast colors: turquoise and brown, orange and blue, and so on.
The strongest contrasting combination is created by yellow, red and blue colors. And the most intense contrast of light and dark is black and white.
A selection of wallpapers should, in addition to color, take into account one more nuance - a picture of wallpaper. The pattern on the wallpaper is large, medium and small-scale. The drawing on the wallpaper plays a big role in creating a cozy atmosphere, so for a spacious hall, the wallpaper with a large pattern is ideal.
Often, the hall is one of the largest rooms in the house or apartment, So this room is suitable for such wallpaper:
- If the room is very large, spacious, tall and contains little furniture, then it is better to use wallpaper with a large-scale pattern for walls.
- If you want to paste wallpaper in a standard apartment of a multi-storey building, then in this case, you can paste wallpaper for walls with a medium-scale pattern. But while on the walls do not put small pictures and photographs, so that the wallpaper design does not "argue" with such a decor.
- The most common variant of wallpaper for the hall is wallpaper with fine-scale pattern, which is perceived as a neutral element of the interior. In this case, you can place pictures, photos, collages, etc. on the walls.
The choice of wallpaper for the hall is carried out taking into account the chosen color scheme and the saturation of the interior of the room( paintings, furniture, etc.).
Which wallpaper to paste in the hall on the ceiling correctly
The ceiling of the room, just like the walls and floor, affects the perception of the room as a whole.
Ceiling wallpapers in the room must flow into the interior of the room and create a comfortable environment
As a rule, the ceiling should be glued wallpaper, taking into account the following patterns:
- Traditionally, the ceiling wallpaper is selected in light colors.
- Dark wallpapers are acceptable only if the room is very narrow and high. In addition, if there is not enough light in the room, then help brighten it - use light wallpaper materials for the ceiling that reflect the sun's rays well.
- For a solar room in the south, a wallpaper suitable for ceiling with dark colors - blue, terracotta, blue - they absorb excess light.
Ceiling wallpapers in the hall should create a comfortable light and complement the overall color solution of the room.
Which wallpapers are suitable for the hall: the basic materials of
Any wallpaper should look beautiful in the finished form, and the wallpaper for the hall is no exception. However, the wallpaper in the hall should not only be beautiful, but also practical in care. Of course, the hall is not a kitchen, so you can choose materials for it that are not subject to wet cleaning. However, the wallpaper in the room must be able to withstand vacuuming, i.e. Be mechanically strong, in addition, they must have a persistent color, especially if the room is sunny.
In addition to the above properties, the wallpaper material must:
- Hide imperfection of walls;
- To be safe;
- Easy to replace.
Textile wallpaper is manufactured with natural, high-quality materials, therefore, it is an excellent option for finishing the walls of the hall.
At present, the market for decoration materials offers the following types of wallpaper: paper, vinyl, non-woven base, Using textiles, silk, foil, velvet, bamboo, wood fibers, glass, etc. The range of wallpaper materials is constantly changing and expanding.
Naturalness and natural materials have always been and will be in the trend, so one of the most suitable wallpaper options for the hall is textile wallpaper or wallpaper made using materials such as bamboo, palm fibers, etc.
Wallpaper options for the
Before choosing any particular wallpaper for the hall, you need to take into account the orientation of the room, i.e. Degree illuminance of the room.
- If the room is facing the sunny side, then the wallpaper is suitable for green or gray-blue scales.
- If the sun rarely looks into the room, then it is preferable to wallpaper a warm yellow-green, yellow or orange gamma with mother of pearl, gilding, mirror, etc., i.e. The darker the room, the lighter the wallpaper should be. In addition, in southern regions, the overall color tone should be more cold, and in the north - warmer.
Lightweight wallpaper suitable for any room, and especially for a small one, as they visually increase the room space
Regarding the size of the room, a light, but a small room will seem more if you paint green or blue wallpaper on the walls, because the cold tones seem to push the walls apart. But warm colors have the opposite effect.
The size of the room also affects the selection of wallpaper on the picture - large and bright pictures reduce the room, but small pictures of calm colors - increase.
Wallpaper in longitudinal strip visually raise the ceiling, and in the transverse - visually push the walls.
An important influence on the choice of wallpaper in the room has and furnishings. So, if the hall is a room with a fireplace, where a little furniture is located, then for it we choose marble wallpaper, and 1-2 color pictures perfectly complement the interior.
In general, neutral light colors and small-scale drawings are good for the hall - this allows you to focus on other details of the interior - pictures, photos, children's drawings, etc.
Tips for choosing wallpaper for the audience( video)
So, choosing a wallpaper, you need to consider a number of factors, the most important of which is the lighting, size and furnishings of the room. It is these settings that determine the color and pattern of the wallpaper. As for the material and the size of the wallpaper, there is more freedom of choice. Trust your taste, intuition and experiment!
Wallpapers hall( photo)