. A popular method of uniting space today is the combination of kitchen and living room, while the new area allows you to decorate the kitchen, dining room and living room in one space. When choosing an apartment design, it is important to pay attention to the layout of the room. The layout of the kitchen-dining room-living room should be comfortable and functional. The choice of the type of planning depends to a large extent on the area of the premises. In any case, there are many methods that will help to place furniture and equipment as conveniently and correctly.
- Layout of the combined kitchen and living room in the Scandinavian style
- U-shaped kitchen combined with the living room: design features
- Kitchen remodeling in the kitchen-living room: apartment types
- Kitchen-dining room-living room:Lay-out without problems
- Good planning of a small kitchen-living room
- Living room-kitchen-dining room( video)
- Examples of kitchen-dining room-drawing layout( photo)
Layout of a combined kitchen and a guestNoah Scandinavian style
Before you combine the kitchen space and living room, you need to become thoroughly familiar with the layout of the premises, if necessary, to teach permission to redevelop the room, examine all the nuances regarding proper placement of furniture and equipment in the combined space.
The layout of the combined kitchen and hall in the Scandinavian style will make the room more spacious, provide a large and comfortable working area in the kitchen, a comfortable and cozy lounge area for relaxation.
There are many ready-made design projects with a view from above, ideas from which you can use to design your own apartments and private houses.
Layout plan for the kitchen-living room:
- Make two exits from the kitchen area;Add a corridor to the bathroom;
- Expand the opening, which was originally intended for installing the door;
- Make an arch and add it with a bar counter;
- For a bar stand, place a comfortable sofa;
- To decorate the kitchen in light colors;
- Floor finishing should be assumed to be gray;
- Install the wooden countertop;
To make the kitchen and living room harmonious, they need to be decorated with decorative elements in a single Scandinavian style. For this you can use paintings, shelves over tables, flowers in pots. Due attention should be paid to the use of light devices.
U-shaped kitchen combined with living room: design features
Kitchen with an Π-shaped layout may not be very comfortable, especially if the room has a small area.
There are many design techniques to ensure that the kitchen does not seem small. First of all, it is important to pay attention to the texture and color of furniture.
Do not be afraid of light colors in the kitchen. To preserve their purity, it is important to choose quality materials for furniture and appliances that are easy to clean and do not deteriorate from excessive humidity.
Features of using furniture in the "U" shape:
- Using white cabinets and countertops;
- Use of white color for cabinets located in the lower tier, gray color - for cabinets of the upper tier;
- Following the minimalist style;
- Installation of smooth and light work surfaces without excessive hardware;
A kitchen with an Π-shaped layout can be designed so that the combined space seemed as spacious as possible. For this, designers often resort to visual light and color effects.
Remodeling the kitchen into the kitchen-living room: apartment types
The kitchen is a great way to combine space. This will allow you to place all the necessary furniture and equipment so that there is enough free space for food and rest.
You can combine the kitchen and living room by removing the wall, making an arch out of it or simply applying the method of zoning space with the help of finishing materials.
Designers offer a large selection of methods and design styles that will make the kitchen and living room an unrivaled space for work and leisure.
Types of apartments suitable for redevelopment:
- Large apartments offer many possibilities. Planning for a large area can be done by all methods convenient for the owners of the premises.
- Studio apartment involves the combination of kitchen and living room. An important element here is the correct zoning of the room.
- Apartments with a small living room allow you to increase the living room area, increase the space for work and leisure.
When deciding to combine the kitchen and living room, it is important to make sure of the legality of your actions, since the redevelopment requires a special permit, without which the actions for combining space will be illegal. For this, it is necessary to draw up design plans that visually reflect the expected repair.
Kitchen-dining-living room: lay-out without problems
Many things depend on a successful planning: the functionality and practicality of kitchens, dining rooms and living rooms, their comfort and beautiful appearance.
To solve the problem of planning it is best to ask for help from a professional designer. Independent attempts at planning can lead to a visual diminution of space, misuse of the shape of the room.
The type of planning directly depends on the area of the room: the larger it is, the more design solutions can be applied.
Layout types for different room types
- Large rooms are suitable for an island or peninsular layout method. Here you can use the p-layout or simply install the corner set.
- For the design of the studio apartment is suitable L-shaped layout. It can be complemented by a practical bar counter.
For the layout of the combined space, the best planning option is the triangular layout. When implementing it, it is important to pay due attention to design techniques that will help make the room spacious, practical and stylish.
Successful layout of a small kitchen-living room
A small room can be expanded by redeveloping it. Today, the combination of kitchen and living room is very popular, which allows to significantly expand the area of the apartment.
When deciding to make a redevelopment, it is important to remember that under the law "wet" zones can not be located above the "dry" ones. This correctly does not work only in an apartment or a house on the ground floor.
In a small room it is important to solve the problem with the arrangement of furniture. You can hide it or make the right accent on it.
Layout options for a small kitchen-living room:
- Light colors in the design and use of mirrors visually expand the space and make it weightless.
- Cumbersome furniture and doors can be hidden, which will significantly increase the space, and the use of glass furniture will help keep its boundaries.
- The kitchen area can be located in the corner of the room to attract the least attention. To create a depth effect, you can make it in contrast black or brown.
A small room is best to decorate in minimalist style, use light colors for decoration, play on contrasts, use design techniques that help to hide bulky things and allocate those that make space as airy as possible. Design projects of such cuisines are important to plan in advance.
Living room-kitchen-dining room( video)
Today, most owners of small and large apartments and houses prefer the combined spaces. A popular type of redevelopment is the kitchen-dining room-living room. This kind of combined space allows you to maximally expand the territory, make the room functional, practical, comfortable and convenient. When choosing the type of planning it is important to take into account the area of the room, as it plays an important role in the formation of free space. Before re-planning it is important to draw up and approve drawings correctly.