Today, the combination of several rooms into one becomes popular. This method is applicable both for apartments and houses with a large area, and for small rooms. The right design of the kitchen combined with the hall allows you to make the space bigger and lighter. When decorating rooms professional designers advise to use the principle of space harmonization. It is necessary to use color and light effects skillfully, to carry out the correct zoning of the room and arrangement of furniture.
- Kitchen with a hall in a Khrushchev: unite or not worth
- Hall with a kitchen: how to make it right
- How to make a kitchen: practical advice
- Kitchens adjacent to the hall: examples of zoning
- Combined kitchen changing into the hall: how to separate the
- Design of the kitchen combined with the hall( video)
- Design of the hall combined with the kitchen( photo)
Kitchen with a hall in Khrushchevka: merge or not
In oldHouses that areLali in Soviet times, always for the kitchen was given little space. On six square meters, you need not only to place the furniture skilfully, but also to organize the working space and take the place for food.
You can enlarge the area of a small kitchen by combining several rooms. It is important to remember that redevelopment requires special permission.
Before making a redesign and combining the kitchen with the hall, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with the pros and cons that can help in making the decision. Advantages of the combined space
- The area of the kitchen is increasing. This contributes to its greater functionality.
- The space of the whole room is visually enlarged due to the lack of a wall and open access to the windows.
- It's always easier to choose a design for a larger space, because the space itself becomes voluminous and light.
Along with the advantages, in this form of redevelopment there are drawbacks.
Disadvantages of redevelopment
- Smell penetration throughout the territory of the united area. This is not saved even by the best ventilation and exhaust.
- Volokita with permission to redevelop. To do this, you need to draw up plans and plans for redevelopment.
- General repair can be quite costly in terms of material and time.
- Frequent pollution of the territory. Cleaning in this type of room should be done at least once or twice a day.
Having studied all the advantages and disadvantages of the combined space, everyone must decide for themselves whether such conditions are acceptable to him and family members.
Hall with kitchen: how to make it right
Usually the combined rooms do not cause difficulties, if the owners of the apartment or the house approached the issue of redevelopment in all seriousness.
First and foremost, you need to decide on the harmonization of redevelopment. It can be solved both before and after the redevelopment. An important condition is the prohibition of demolition of the bearing wall.
You can accomplish the space and demolition of the wall yourself, or you can contact the specialist for assistance. Thus, you can save your time considerably and avoid energy costs.
What may be needed for demolishing the wall:
- Rotary hammer;
- Bags for construction waste.
If we connect the rooms on our own, detailed instructions and pictures for demolition can be found on the Internet. It is important to remember that the demolition of walls involves time costs and a sufficiently high level of contamination of the premises.
How to make a kitchen from a hall: practical advice
Combining a kitchen and a hall is a rather difficult task that involves many difficulties. This is a time-consuming task that requires a lot of effort. It is necessary to do this only when the owner of the premises is confident in his intention for 100%.
It is important to remember that starting the transfer follows with the adjustment of all legal issues. There are situations where the transfer of the kitchen is strictly prohibited, in other situations, there may be significant restrictions.
It is important to remember that rules and regulations change with each year. If earlier, when applying, you could sign a statement on the conscious deterioration of housing conditions, but now such a statement is not a basis for approval.
Rules for transferring the kitchen to the room
- You can not carry the kitchen if it is located above the living room. The kitchen must necessarily be located above the uninhabited zone.
- The room can not be combined with the kitchen, if gas appliances are located on it.
- It is not allowed to connect the kitchen ventilation box to the openings of other rooms.
All these rules are mandatory if we combine two rooms of different types together. Their violation can lead to unpredictable consequences for the residents of the house.
Advice on laying communications:
- Place the electrical network in the place where the headset is located. The wiring power must be high.
- Lay the wiring in the shrouds that should be made in the wall. The wires can be protected with plastic casing made of corrugated pipe.
- Carry out metal-plastic pipes from the riser. Such pipes are reliable, flexible and durable.
- Lay the sewer from the riser to the desired drain point.
- Lay the exhaust duct through the entire area of the old kitchen.
The modern tools that you need to get started quickly and efficiently before you start repairing.
Kitchens adjacent to the hall: examples of zoning
The kitchen adjacent to the living room should not merge with it. A single space does not oblige to design everything in a single style, although it assumes a harmonious combination of used design techniques.
The open living room should be different from the kitchen visually. To design the most harmonious, you can turn to a professional designer for help, in the arsenal of which there are many useful techniques.
Some zoning techniques will help to make the combined space both functional and comfortable.
- Bar rack installation;
- Correct design of the floor;
- Installation of the island part;
- Using a dining table instead of a wall;
- Use of partitions;
- Using a sofa as a space delimiter.
There are many zoning techniques. Therefore, before making repairs, it is important to make a general plan and sketch of the re-planned space, to think over each design detail. It is important to remember that from any complex situation there is always a constructive way out.
Unified kitchen changing into the hall: how to separate the
With the combined space, it is very important to be able to arrange accents. The working area in the kitchen should be skillfully separated from the living room area.
It is important that the connected kitchen smoothly pass into the living room. For those present, there should be no obvious division of the territory.
The main reception that designers successfully use is the zoning of the room. It allows you to jointly adhere to a common design idea and at the same time bring to the interior something original and fresh.
Techniques for the harmonious demarcation of space
- Use the reception of a differential of the floor level. It is important to remember that if we combine two rooms with a level, and there are small children and elderly people in the house, this may be uncomfortable for them.
- Use of columns, arches, mobile screens and partitions. Especially convenient are mobile partitions, which can be removed and, if necessary, put again.
- Proper use of natural and artificial lighting. For the kitchen, it will be appropriate to use blinds and roller blinds, the living room can be decorated with full-length curtains with a lambrequin.
Using design tips will help decorate the interior in one room so that it is harmonious, comfortable and at the same time practical.
Design of the kitchen combined with the hall( video)
Today, many dream to connect the kitchen with the hall, referring to the fact that it is a convenient and practical option for arranging the apartment. When deciding on the redevelopment of two rooms into one, it is important first of all to take into account all the nuances that will follow. With the pros and cons of such a combination can be found by reading reviews on the Internet, after consulting with a designer or asking friends and relatives who have such experience. In any case, the redesigned interior in the first place should please the owners of the apartment or house.