Topiary from satin ribbons is a refined decoration ideal for a home with any interior. The main thing is to recreate a realistic picture and correctly arrange the colors among themselves. At first, it may seem that the basis of making topiary is a titanic work, which can be mastered solely by a master with impressive experience. The road will be mastered by the going, so the beginner has all the chances.
- Topiari from satin ribbon by one's own hands: preparation of materials
- Topiary "heart" of satin ribbons - a gift in love
- Topiary from satin years "sunflowers" - decor for mood
- Flowers from satin ribbonsFor topiary: step by step
- Topiary from satin ribbons: wedding compositions
- Topiary from satin ribbons and organza
- Topiary from satin ribbons( video)
- Topiary from satin ribbons( photo)
D Topiari from a satin ribbon with your own hands: preparation of
materials Getting started, you must first take care of the availability of all materials that may be needed during the work.
The preparation process is a key point, the final result depends on the correctness of the performance.
For work you will need:
- Satin ribbons. It's best to choose several colors of ribbons at once: from 3 to 5. However, in everything it's important to observe the measure so that the product does not turn out to be too vulgar or tasteless.
- Pot or flower pot. It is desirable that this element is small or even miniature. The material does not matter. It can be wood, plastic or even papier-mache.
- The "trunk" of the tree. Elementary solution - a wooden stick, ideally piled on all sides. However, if you can not find such a thing, you can purchase its plastic equivalent.
- Crown paper. There are no restrictions. Newspapers, paper or magazines - all this works perfectly.
- Decor. Immediately after the end of the work will have to decorate the pot and the crown of the tree. For these purposes, an ordinary paint from cans, beads, rhinestones, etc. is perfect.
Before buying the missing parts, you need to think over the details of what the final product will look like. Then navigate in the variety of sentences will be much easier.
Topiary "heart" of satin ribbons - a gift for lovers
The best gift for lovers of hearts is a topiary made by oneself. Everything begins as standard for this kind of fakes: the base, wrapped in a satin ribbon and installed in a pre-selected pot.
Now we have to make a heart, and the work will be performed in the following order:
- The heart is cut out of the styrofoam in the right size;
- A hole is made at the bottom of the workpiece in order to install it on the barrel;
- The heart is pasted with beautiful corrugated paper from all sides;
- Small satin ribbons are made from satin ribbons, which are subsequently glued to the styrofoam heart.
The topiary "heart" is a pretty painstaking job, which takes one hour. However, all efforts fade at the sight of happy loving eyes.
Topiary from satin years "sunflowers" - decor for the mood
Almost every master class for beginners demonstrates the technology of manufacturing sunflowers, which will surely become welcome guests in any home.
And they are performed in the following order:
- Cut out a round base of thick cardboard;
- The yellow ribbons bent in the form of petals are glued to the base, retreating 1 cm from the edge;
- Green petals are glued to the bottom of the cardboard, approximately 2.5 cm from the edge;
- In order for sunflowers to turn out to be more magnificent, the petals need to be glued in several rows, gradually getting to the bottom;
- And in order to create a realistic "middle", you can use coffee grains that simulate sunflower seeds.
After the sunflower is installed on the stem, one more green lobes can be glued from below, which will also serve as a kind of strengthening.
Flowers from satin ribbons for topiary: step by step
On average, for topiary, 20 to 25 flowers of different sizes are needed. The simplest technology is twisting tapes into neat little roses, which will be very easy to paste onto a ball.
Another, more sophisticated technology involves the use of several types of fabric:
Initially, the fabric is cut out circles, which, for the processing of the edges must be held under the candle. However, it is important not to overdo it so that the material does not darken.
After all the circles are ready, you can start collecting the composition: first put silk, then satin, then the grid. The future flower must be fastened with a thread and bead with a bead to hide the seams. The gaps between the flowers can be filled with bows from the organza, which is very harmoniously integrated into the overall concept.
Topiary from satin ribbons: wedding compositions
Wedding topiarias are a very original gift, which for a long time will remind the newlyweds of their happy day. In the course of work, there are usually no difficulties.
And, nevertheless, the nuances of the process still exist:
- It is necessary to use no more than 3 colors to make the topiary the most gentle;
- More satin, mesh and organza - these items look as gently as possible;
- It is important not to overdo it: the product should not be lint-free.
A simple and, at the same time, memorable surprise surely will make a sensation and give young people a chance to remember the event in their life for a long time.
Topiary made of satin ribbons and organza
The ball, used as a base, should be pasted first with plain paper so that newspaper printing is not visible through a thin fabric. Organza is usually wound on a ball, in satin ribbons serve as a decoration for it. It is best to make them flowers, and different colors.
The topiary made of multi-colored ribbons and organza will perfectly fit into any interior and will be a perfect gift for any festival.
For a basis it will be expedient to take a few nuances that allow to get a guaranteed masterpiece:
- For work it is desirable to use glue that does not leave a trace;
- You need to do the work consistently, waiting for the previous elements to dry up;
- In order to give the product an elegant look, it can be glazed.
Topiary from Satin Ribbons( video)
Any turn-based master class is an opportunity to create a truly exquisite masterpiece without incurring significant financial costs. Sunflowers, wedding motifs, flowers from organza and ribbons will be a real find for those who are in the constant search for gifts for their loved ones.