There can be many kinds of decoration, it can be ceramic tiles, paint, plaster, wallpaper. However, if the choice fell on Italian or German vinyl wallpaper, then you can not doubt the correctness of the choice - this is exactly a good wallpaper finishing material.
- Stylish vinyl wallpaper on a non-woven basis: pros and cons
- Self-repair: how to glue vinyl on a non-woven basis
- Material selection: how to glue vinyl wallpaper on a non-woven basis
- Basis for quality repair- Italian vinyl wallpaper on a non-woven basis
- Modern vinyl wallpaper on a non-woven basis Germany - what is it
- High-quality vinyl wallpaper on a non-woven base:Specifications
- How to paint vinyl wall-paper on a non-woven basis
- Home wallcovering of vinyl wallpaper on a non-woven basis on the ceiling
- How to glue vinyl wallpaper on a non-woven basis( video)
Stylish vinyl wallpaper on a non-woven basis: pros and cons
On how to glue the wallpaper, it will go a little lower, but now we should focus on the pros and cons of the material.
The advantages are as follows:
- Presence of leveling properties.
- Ease of operation and installation.
- No harmfulness to humans and animals.
- Long service life.
- Beautiful appearance.
We can not say about the space for design fantasy, as vinyl wallpaper gives the opportunity to fantasize when decorating walls. If you choose wallpaper for painting, then they can paint again and again, up to 20 times.
You can paint the self-meter meters 3 times safely. In addition to the fact that the material does not cause harm, it is environmentally friendly, it still has an excellent texture, it can decorate any room.
Flat vinyl is denser, and foam is airy, and both of these options are luxurious for the home. Wallpaper can be glued in any room. If the wallpaper is to be pasted in the kitchen, then it's better to choose non-foamed textile linens, and flat, this vinyl is easier to wash. The material does not have any disadvantages, the only relative disadvantage is the high cost of the wallpaper.
Self-repair: correctly glued vinyl on a non-woven basis
The first step is correct marking. Only if the layout is smooth and accurate, a sticker of meter wallpaper will be perfect. This stage can not be ignored, in particular it concerns a material with a pattern and patterns, it is important that it coincides. Any, even insignificant deviations at once will be visible especially in places of joints with slopes and apertures. When using the construction level, draw a straight vertical line.
Before drawing, it is necessary to retreat from the angle the distance equal to the width of the wallpaper, and subtract 20 cm. This is done to overlap the adjacent wall.
It is important to remember that the joint in the corner is not done. Then you need to do glue. For vinyl material special glue is developed, which is sold in specialized construction stores. Prepare the glue according to the instructions. Usually a pack of powder is used per bucket of water 10 liters.5 minutes and the glue is ready. Attention!The glue should not be applied to the wallpaper, but to the wall to be glued. For a uniform application, a structural roller is used. The next step is actually pasting wallpaper.
Sticker by the rules: how to glue vinyl wall-paper for hot stamping
- The first thing you need to print a roll, but do not cut it all. It is necessary to spread the roll on the floor, roll it up to the baguettes and paste. It is important to glue strictly on the outlined markings, it is necessary to align along the line.
- As soon as the sheet is glued it must be leveled with a special spatula. This will allow you to drive out excess glue, and air and wallpaper in the future will not bubble. When working with a spatula it is necessary to move from the middle to the edges. Do not be afraid to stretch the canvas, flizeline base almost does not stretch.
- A very important step is joining with a baguette, an upper ceiling skirting board. For a good docking, you need to press the spatula of the wallpaper into the corner between the wall and the ceiling skirting with a spatula, its sharp side. If there is a surplus of the canvas, then it is necessary to accurately form a bend and with the help of a clerical knife and a metal ruler cut off all unnecessary. The knife must be very sharp otherwise it will not be possible to cut off the wet cloth qualitatively. Crop at the bottom should also, then you can not be afraid to cut off unevenly, as below, usually the wallpaper is covered with a floor skirting board.
It is also necessary to glue all the other canvases. There is nothing difficult, the main thing is to make joints correctly. After pasting it is possible to walk through all the walls with a roller, this will perfectly match the wallpaper. This is what the entire process of gluing looks like.
Selecting the material: how to glue to glue vinyl wallpaper on a non-woven basis
Having decided to paste a vinyl wallpaper on a nonwoven fabric, you can be sure of the correct choice, as a beautiful, high-quality finishing material. Foam material is an innovation of modernity. Thanks to him, you can achieve perfect repair, even a newcomer can paste the wallpaper on this business. Vinyl wallpaper can be on paper and non-woven basis.
Vinyl paper can be pasted according to the same rules as any other. There are a number of requirements to non-woven base.
The master who is engaged in repair, should know, what glue is necessary for gluing. If you pick up the wrong glue, then you will not get a good result, there will be a marriage, as the technology is broken. On the packet with glue it should be indicated that the composition is suitable for vinyl on non-woven fabric, it is important to look at the labels on the roll.
Rules for gluing
- Apply glue only to the surface of the wall and in the corners.
- It is necessary to cover the walls very carefully, there should not be a single dry island.
- The adhesive should be diluted to normal density, it should not be very liquid.
If you pick the right glue, the sticker will pass quickly and easily, and the repair will be pleasing for many years, the wallpaper will not go away, do not swell, do not peel off. Yes, if the walls are visible through the sticker, do not be afraid of it, since only the glue will dry out, this effect will disappear. Dry wallpaper quickly, literally 12 hours.
The basis of quality repairs - Italian vinyl wallpaper on a non-woven basis
Finishing materials vinyl on nonwoven will help speed up the process of pasting walls. The advantage of this finishing material is that it does not stretch, do not shrink or deform during operation. The wallpaper on the nonwoven fabric of Italy is more durable and durable. Italian decoration materials are familiar to the whole world and many foremen in the production of repair work prefer to choose this material.
The reviews of professional repairmen are extremely positive, they noted that this type of wallpaper:
- Has hygienic characteristics;
- Safe for humans and animals;
- It has an appeal;
- It is easy to stick and serve for many years.
With gluing of Italian wallpaper everyone will cope, the main thing is to observe the rules, glue in even strips, when cutting, make sure that the pattern coincides, use a good glue, do not rush. An important plus of such paintings is also that the wallpaper, in case the canvas has stuck crooked it can easily be removed and moved.
Modern vinyl wallpaper on a non-woven basis Germany - what is it
Wallpaper from manufacturers Germany as well as Italian models are among the best. This decoration material is very fond of designers, since there are a lot of variants on the market with different texture, pattern, different color palette is possible. Fashionable today are the wallpaper imitating animal fur and photo wallpaper with stickers Methylan.
German vinyl wallpaper can be arranged in rooms of different styles styles, such as:
The material is of high quality, it is beautiful and durable. Since the wallpaper is easy to work with, therefore choosing them for repair can have no doubt in obtaining an ideal result, which will please both the master and his family.
High-quality vinyl wallpaper on non-woven basis:
characteristics Vinyl wallpaper for walls is, as already mentioned, high-quality, durable, beautiful materials that are not harmful to a living organism. As a face layer of such a finishing material, a polymer material is used, which gives the wallpaper excellent performance characteristics.
So, they differ from other types of wallpaper according to the characteristics in the following:
- Resistance to burning;
- Protection against fungus and mold;
- Wear resistance;
- Resistant to water;
- Easy to clean.
This topical material for finishing has a special porous structure that makes it better than others. The canvas breathes, but does not let the liquid pass. It features practicality and durability. Connoisseurs of reliability and beauty have long been choosing this kind of wallpaper, knowing its difference from other species.
How to paint vinyl wall-paper on a non-woven basis
Painting should be neat. If you stop the choice of vinyl for painting, then the master will not have one option for its application. How many layers to paint decides, of course, the master, but experts recommend making a one-ton coating in 2 layers. You can apply paint from the wrong side, but a beginner with this method will not be easy to handle, it is better not to experiment. Before painting, it is important to choose the right paint and tools.
Good paint should have the following characteristics:
- Resistance to ultraviolet;
- Fast drying;
- The spreading rate of the applied layer.
The paint can be acrylic, latex, polyvinyl acetate. A good specialist will help you to choose a good paint, and a newcomer will manage the painting in one tone. Painted vinyl non-woven wallpaper will last for many years.
Home wallpapering of vinyl wallpaper on a non-woven basis on the ceiling
Mount wallpaper on the nonwoven on the ceiling zone follows the same technology as on the walls. It is important to adjust the wallpaper to the ceiling skirting and to conduct high-quality pruning. You need to paste along the lines of direction.
In order to make the lines it is necessary to use:
You also need to prepare bridges when pasting. This will allow you to glue the wallpaper along the entire length. The most effective solution will be the construction of scaffolding. Each strip is glued in turn, the forests move. Glue on the ceiling is better together. To spread the ceiling as usual, and the wallpaper should be folded accordion, so it will be more convenient to work.
The hole for the ceiling outlet is made by puncturing the wallpaper. It is very important to turn off the power supply in the shield.
How to glue vinyl wallpaper on a non-woven basis( video)
So, when choosing wallpaper, you need to consider their harmfulness, environmental friendliness. To choose style and to think over the general design. If everything is done according to the rules and well prepared, then the repair will pass without problems.