Initially, the curtains began to use in order to protect the living quarters against the penetration of sunlight. Over time, curtains have acquired a decorative function. Many designers use curtains to arrange accents in the interior, make it original and refined. When choosing curtains, it is important to pay attention to their color. It should positively affect the psychological state of the apartment owners, and also be in harmony with the rest of the interior items. Turquoise curtains - an excellent design solution for the design of a bedroom or living room.
- design errors: turquoise curtains in the interior
- combination of dark turquoise curtains with other colors
- Curtains turquoise color in the different rooms
- Turquoise blinds in the interior of the living room
- Benefits turquoise interior living
- Delicate turquoise curtains( video)
- Design turquoise curtains( photo in the interior)
design errors: turquoise curtains in the interior
Usually blinds are a great sheetAbout which decorate the window openings. The choice of colors for paintings is very important. A large color spot will break the harmony if it does not match with the objects of the interior and blend in with the palette of colors in which they are executed.
Turquoise color can be attributed to the classic palette of colors, and a variety of shades makes this color non-trivial.
The turquoise color is a combination of blue and green shades. Such an interlacing of colors can be beautifully beat, zadekorirovav the room, made in cold and warm colors. Turquoise color is perfectly combined with many colors and shades: white, beige, brown and gray.
- abundant use of color in the interior may lead to an imbalance. Turquoise is a bright color, therefore it is better to use two bright colors and one neutral color to decorate the room. It is important to see the variegated effect and abandon it in time.
- "Mineral" shade of turquoise color should not be combined with coral, scarlet and dark green hues.
- Abundant use of color can lead to the fact that the remaining colors will acquire an ugly shade, which will break the harmony.
- When working with a contrasting color, it's tedious to pay attention to a reasonable combination of the main color and the contrasting additional shade.
- Too much use of blue and green shades can create a "cold" room effect.
How will the turquoise color look, depends largely on the material selected. A certain tissue can make the color deeper and more saturated. Before making a choice, you need to study all the colors, shades and their combinations. This can help pictures on the Internet.
combination of dark turquoise curtains with other colors
a key role in the interior design, you can take the decoration of the window opening curtains. Correct use of color will help if necessary to visually adjust the dimensions and geometry of the room. Turquoise color is often used for interior decoration in Scandinavian style.
There are a lot of options for curtains, their filing and drapery. That is why the choice of color and its hue is so important for successful interior design.
Dark-turquoise can be decorated bedroom, hall, kitchen, corridor. It is important to note that the choice of fabric is a very important stage in the design of the window opening. Sometimes this choice plays a more important role than the choice of furniture or decor items. Wrong combination of color and fabric can spoil the whole appearance - the room will look boring.
How to combine turquoise with other colors:
- White. You can combine dark turquoise curtains and white tulle. It is important to note that for combination with pure white color, it is better to use light turquoise. But with a dark turquoise perfectly blended with white and milky shades, ivory and beige.
- Brown and turquoise. This combination is ideal for hall design. It will look great room in which the finish is made brown, and the curtains are presented in turquoise.
- Gray and turquoise. This combination looks great in drapery. It's important not to overdo it.
- Turquoise and greenery. The background of the room can be executed in blue, but then turquoise should have a green tint.
- Chocolate. Fabric for curtains should be expensive, then this combination of colors will look luxurious.
Turquoise curtains perfectly complement the tulle cream and beige-milk color. But it is important to pay attention to the fact that it must be transparent, otherwise the room will be overloaded.
Curtains of turquoise color in different rooms
The atmosphere in the room will largely depend not only on the color, but also on its shade. Each type of room is ideally suited to its color, which is characterized by a special saturation. If in some rooms the turquoise color can be dominant, then, for example, in a bedroom this approach should be avoided.
Turquoise curtains will look beautiful in the interior, in which some piece of furniture or decor is made in the same color.
When choosing a cold turquoise, it's important to be very careful. Cold shades should be juicy, otherwise the curtains will look dull and uninteresting. You can decorate the interior with the help of blue accessories.
How to make a bedroom:
- The best way to decorate the room is to use curtains of light colors.
- Bedroom in light pastel colors will look peaceful and calm.
- Rich turquoise shades will give the interior freshness, and the owners of the room will charge with energy.
To decorate the living room, you can use fabrics of saturated shades. It will also look nice with a room with turquoise furniture and curtains. To diversify the interior, curtains for window decor can be selected with a pattern. The design of the room with stones, metal and mirrors will make the room chic and exquisite.
Turquoise curtains in the interior of the living room
The color of the turquoise appeared from the natural combination of blue and green. All the shades of turquoise can be found in nature. This is a noble color, which is great for decorating the hall.
The choice of turquoise color speaks about the person's confidence, success and focus on achieving bed goals.
Turquoise color also affects the stabilization of mental processes. He restores composure, which contributes to a pleasant pastime in the living room. Turquoise curtains will make the living room atmosphere hospitable, relaxing and even creative.
How to combine colors:
- Turquoise can be used as a bright blotch.
- The soft shade of turquoise will give the bright walls a hint of neutrality.
- Noble will look like a living room combined with turquoise and chocolate. Chocolate color can be more or less.
- Gray-turquoise interior looks chic and ultra-modern.
Turquoise in the interior can look neutral, and can make it bright and unique. It is important not to overdo the variety of colors and brightness of shades. The color of deep turquoise will turn the living room into a special place for relaxation.
Advantages of turquoise in the living room interior
Turquoise attracts attention, but its abundant use in the interior of the living room can overload the atmosphere. Beautiful turquoise curtains can be combined with the decoration of walls in pastel colors. Those who love turquoise color, often do not dare to use it for wall decoration. But the decision to decorate window openings with turquoise curtains - will allow you to correctly use one of your favorite colors.
With the help of curtains of turquoise hue designers make the living room atmosphere fresh, airy and light.
It is important to note that if the curtains and lambrequins have a saturated turquoise color, then the models themselves should be sewn simply, their shape should be unpretentious. Usually curtains with a turquoise hue decorate the living rooms, made in Scandinavian style. Turquoise curtains in the room will tell the guests about the sense of style of the owners of the room.
- One room can not combine more than three colors.
- A room with scarlet walls and turquoise curtains will look ugly.
- If the room walls are decorated with cool shades, then the atmosphere of the room will be uncomfortable and unfriendly.
All items in the room must be in harmony with turquoise. An interesting solution can be a poke of turquoise curtains and decoration of the room with decorative objects of turquoise shades. Very simple and at the same time elegant in the living room look Roman curtains of turquoise color. The modern and fashionable for the decoration of the hall is the color of "Tiffany".
Delicate turquoise curtains( video)
Turquoise curtains - an excellent interior solution for decorating rooms with different functional loads. When choosing a shade of turquoise, it is important to pay attention to the general style in the interior, the decoration of walls, floors, ceilings. It is important to choose the right fabric for curtains, so that the turquoise looked beautiful on it, did not make the atmosphere worse, but made it calm, but at the same time joyful.