Bright and saturated green curtains visually expand the interior, filling it with light. The importance of green and light green color is noted by psychologists, emphasizing the ability to calm the mentioned interior details. To achieve a good result, the balance between green and yellow tint will help. It is selected taking into account the functional load of the room, its area and the prevailing color in the room.
- Value of green curtains in the interior
- Combination of salad curtains with other shades
- Choosing green curtains in the kitchen
- How successful are the green curtains in the living room interior: tips for beginners
- How to choose green curtains( video)
- Design of green kitchen( interior photo)
Importance of green curtains in the interior
Geographic features should be considered not only for travelers but also for citizens planningm to partition the interior curtains in green or light green colors. On the west or east side of the room go out?
The more light penetrates into the room during the day, the darker the shade should be chosen. In second place in terms of importance is the height of the ceiling.
The lower they are, the fewer additional parts you need to use. For example, even a small lambrequin visually "eats" a lot of indoor space.
In addition to these recommendations, designers focus on a number of others:
- In small rooms it is recommended to abandon massive curtains;
- For houses in which the children live, it is necessary to choose grassy shades of green;
- Emerald and coniferous shades will help to create an atmosphere of calmness;
- Fans of the classic trend in design should pay attention to the shade with olives;
- For the office, muted dark green hues are selected.
When it comes to green in the interior, you need to remember the correct shade selection. To begin with, determine the daily amount of light entering the room. The more it is, the darker the curtain option is needed. After this, it is worth paying attention to the functional component of the room. If the grassy shade is suitable for the nursery, then for the office, where maximum concentration is required, exclusively muted tones.
Combination of salad curtains with other shades
Designers on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean talk about the sufficiency of green color, but this is not the reason for refusing all sorts of experiments. For example, sandy tulle will add a restrained green curtain in the classical living room. If households rely on natural motives, then the choice should be made in favor of a combination of brown and green.
In nature, the mentioned alliance is often found - tree and leaves. Realize the "green" notes in the interior will help balance between the wallpaper beige-sandy shade and interspersed emerald.
In addition, designers suggest paying attention to a number of other harmonious combinations:
- Black and green - this is a saturated green color, acting as a strong visual accent. In the bedroom it can not be placed, but in the living room it is quite appropriate.
- Gray and green - a classic combination of colors, which can not be inscribed into the interior from the first time. More attention should be paid to the degree of saturation of gray color. The larger the room, the more advantageous it looks the curtains of a turquoise or malachite shade.
- Blue and green - looks great in an aristocratic living room. Here it is important to remember that for small rooms such a combination is not good.
- White and green - despite the fact that this is a classic combination of colors, it is necessary to show increased caution. Often you can hear that this balance can not look natural. It seems that you are inside an uninhabited shooting pavilion. To correct the situation will help small designer accessories pink or yellow.
The right combination of colors allows you to visually transform the room. It's about the accessible visual space and the general mood of comfort, who is in the hall or bedroom. The main thing is to take into account the dimensions of the room and the degree of its illumination.
Choose green curtains in the kitchen
Lightness and practicality are two qualities that should dominate the room. If the room is appropriate to buy "heavy" and tight curtains, then for the kitchen are appropriate light curtains of pistachio color.
Avoiding common mistakes will help to take into account the dimensions of the room and the degree of its illumination. For a budget kitchen, facing north, the curtains, accentuating attention on a window aperture, will approach.
If there is too much sunlight in the room, then it is necessary to choose longer olive-colored curtains. The situation is more complicated when it comes to non-standard cuisine.
In this case, you need to pay attention to the following recommendations:
- The spacious kitchen needs several visual accents. Green light curtains complement the white curtains.
- If dark shades prevail, then it is appropriate to make a choice in favor of light tones. For example, emerald curtains and light beige curtains will bring the necessary variety.
The kitchen is the place where food is prepared, and there are household members. To give the functional area the necessary dynamism will help to properly take into account the dimensions of the room and the degree of its illumination. Do not overlook the prevailing in the room shades.
How lucky are the green curtains in the interior of the living room: tips for beginners
Despite the positive feedback regarding this color, not everyone is in a hurry to choose it for the room. Designers explain this by two facts. First, for many classical and much outdated canons are significant. Bordeaux white and sandy white are the two most common combinations that are not, in fact, true in the last resort.
Secondly, many people frighten creative experiments because they lack the necessary experience.
In this regard, the designers have developed a number of practical recommendations:
- Many swearing combinations of brown-white andYellow-bog logically looks in rooms where modernity rules;
- If there are more combinations of dark beige or sand in the living room, then the choice should be made in favor of not saturated herbaceous;
- Roman blinds of a dark beige shade are appropriate in a room where the bet is made for minimalism.
How to choose green curtains( video)
Psychological comfort, provided in green, is the basis of a comfortable stay indoors. Careful preparation will help prevent common mistakes. The degree of illumination, the functional component, the predominant color of the furniture - all this must be taken into account in order not to be mistaken with the choice of the primary and additional colors.