Direction Shabby chic is widely used in modern design. It is full of romantic and exquisite details. Curtains differ elegance and solemnity. When choosing a fabric for sewing curtains, it is important to pay attention to the color range, the materials with which the curtains are decorated, their quality and appearance. Curtains in the style of the cheby chic can uniquely combine some kind of rudeness, lightness and tenderness. This style is decorated with stylized rooms and home interiors.
- Dining style Shabby Chic: characteristics
- bedroom in the style of Shabby Chic: photo
- Kitchen in the style of Shabby Chic: photo
- curtains Features with roses
- How to choose curtains in the style Chebbichic( video)
- curtains Design Shabby chic( photo in the interior)
Living in style Shabby chic: characteristics
For many living rooms are the place most frequent pastime, meetings with family and friends. The style of the cheby chic offers a luxurious and cozy rest, communication and just a pleasant pastime. The style can be called quite whimsical. In order to decorate the living room correctly, you first need to familiarize yourself with the basic characteristics of this style.
In the design of the room you need to observe the textile unity. Decor items in the interior, for example, pillows, must repeat the color scheme of the curtains.
When selecting materials, you need to pay attention to the color gamut of materials. It should be muted and pastel. The living room can be arranged soft pink, purple, sand, turquoise, cream, creamy and pearl colors. Textiles can be decorated with prints. They can be floral, pastoral, portraying angels or cupids.
What characterizes the curtains in this style:
- many layers. The foreground and background details must be present. It is possible to roll roller blinds provided that they do not violate the unity of the ensemble of color.
- Restraint in colors. At the heart of the tailoring are materials of muted shades, but they can be combined with bright accents.
- The presence of frills and flounces. They can be wide and narrow, the curtains are located below and above. Decorative elements can be made in one color scheme, but can be contrasted.
- Wealth of accessories. Curtains often complement lambrequins, embroidery, bows, picked up, lace, flowers, brooches and fringe.
Decorators and those who are not afraid of impracticality of curtains, like the option of decorating curtains with pearls or crystal beads, which are sewn along the entire length of the canvas. To decorate the living room, lambrequins are often used. They give the whole composition a splendor and a chic volume.
A bedroom in the style of a shebbie chic: photo
Shebbie chic is a relatively new stylistic trend, an integral part of which is adorability, airiness, simplicity, elegance and elegance. Beautifully decorate the window opening in the bedroom with curtains in this style. Curtains sew from fabrics that look like old, already worn materials. Styling curtains for antiquity is the main feature of this style.
When selecting fabrics, it is important to pay attention to the fact that they can be painted only in pastel colors.
Usually fabric for sewing curtains looks blurry, faded in the sun. The most popular shades are pink, beige, creamy, pearl gray. If curtains with such colors are used to decorate the window opening, then light turquoise, light green or light lilac shades should prevail in the decoration of the bedroom.
Tips for choosing curtains in the bedroom:
- To decorate the bedroom, you can use curtains with a touch of dark gold, brass or antique bronze.
- When selecting materials for curtains, it is important to pay attention to their texture. They should be distinguished by abrasion, different degree of painting, imitation of ancient fabric.
- When selecting cornices, it is important to consider that they must also be specially decorated. They can be small cracks, simulating a long operation.
- It is important to use natural materials for sewing curtains. Cornices can be made of wood, linen - made of flax, cotton or silk.
- Accessories must be satin. As decorative elements you can use pearls, small beautiful seashells.
When decorating the interior, you need to pay attention to the modernity of the general style of design and the technique that is installed in the room. Curtains will be extremely inappropriate if the room contains an abundance of non-natural materials, modern technology. The features of the design should fully comply with the style requirements.
Kitchen in the style of the cheby chic: photo
The romantic atmosphere in the kitchen will be very handy if the hosts like to spend time in this room. Many use the kitchen not only for practical purposes, but also for a pleasant pastime. Kitchen space in the style of the cheby chic decorate less often than the bedroom and living room.
Shebbie chic can combine elements of several styles: baroque, vintage, country, rococo. Variation combinations can be very diverse.
Curtains in this style for the kitchen will be presented in light colors. It is rather impractical, therefore, it is better to decorate such curtains with kitchens, on which little or no cooking. Curtains for decorating the kitchen should be sewn from natural tissue widows.
Characteristics of curtains in the style of the chebbark chic for the kitchen:
- Naturalness of fabrics. For expensive curtains, expensive types of fabrics are chosen. Curtains must be necessarily made of quality material.
- Feature of the color palette. At the core of the decor curtains should be pastel colors. They can be harmoniously diluted with accent colors.
- Originality of the invoice. It must be multidimensional, materials must be layered on each other, creating foregrounds and backgrounds.
- The complexity of the form. Curtains can simultaneously combine intricacy and simplicity.
The kitchen can be decorated with curtains made of cotton or linen with an imitation of discolored shades. For the cleanliness and shape of the fabric in the kitchen will have to follow very closely - the slightest sloppiness and pollution are unacceptable. The decorated kitchen will look beautiful, elegant and solemn.
Features of curtains with roses
The style of the cheby chic in the sewing curtains involves the use of materials in pastel colors. Curtains with roses, made in a gentle lilac, pastel pink or faded blue, will look organically in the interior of the room, finished with light materials. Pictures of such curtains can be found on the Internet.
Curtains with roses will look nice if they are properly draped.
Curtains can be decorated with a lambrequin made in the same style. As decorative elements you can use satin ribbons, pearls, picks, bows. When decorating a room with curtains in the style of a shebbie chic, it is important to think through all the details - the interior should not look eclectic.
Against the backdrop of curtains, you can arrange a photoset. Such a photo session will turn out to be tender and original. Any room, decorated with curtains in the style of a shebby, becomes beautiful and cozy.
How to choose curtains in the style of a shebbie chic( video)
Curtains in the style of a shebbie chic are a charm, style and coquetry. Rooms with such curtains look identical and very cozy. Curtains can be decorated with different rooms: living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and even balcony. Interior should be consistent in a single style, otherwise it can turn into bad taste.