Any design is possible to assemble their own hands without much trouble, having in the arsenal of tools and instructions. It is necessary only to have an understanding of some of the nuances in the process of performing works with plasterboard in order to avoid damage to the sheets of GCR, and successfully perform the installation. Effective installation of sheets from gypsum board provides a bit with a limiter.
- Comfortable bit with limiter for plasterboard
- Do I need a sealing tape for a profile drywall mounting
- What better to take a bit of drywall to
- holes necessary tools for drywall and work with him
- AsIt looks bit with limiter plasterboard( video)
Convenient bit with limiter plasterboard
Purpose bits as the mounting element allowssuschestvlyat tightening the screw into the material that is used repairman. In its set, there is a limiting device, which allows you to make the process as fast as possible, and execute it for a short period of time. When installing gypsum board, usually screwed a large number of screws, respectively, the use of this device will be just right.
When choosing a bit with a limiter to optimize the work process, you need to have an understanding of its parameters. If you use a product intended for a different material, the sheets may become damaged.
Working plasterboard and screws, it is desirable to have minimal skills with electrical instruments. It is recommended to use the nozzle when dealing with GCR, because it is an indispensable assistant in this kind of business. There are different kinds of bits for all kinds of materials. There is a wide choice of baits for working with certain materials.
When selecting They looked at the following factors:
- material for which it is intended.
- Is there or is not a limiter, its kind.
- The size of the fit for the double-radius self-tapping screw, which will be used during the installation process.
Working with different types of plasterboard boards, usually use self-tapping screws with a diameter of 3.5 mm. Working with the bat, you should consider the nuances.
When working with a bit, to simplify fixing, the magnet holder will help. It will take up space between the self-tapping screw and the product.
The right choice of nozzle will make the work more efficient and effective.
Do I need a sealing tape for plasterboard Profile mounting
In the process of construction and repair work, the tape is a set of materials for drywall. In use, sealing tape is easy.
It must be used to tighten the seams between sheets. It also serves to fasten a profile of metal, mount partitions to ceilings and walls.
- The is a fiberglass mesh. Through this grid reinforce the building structure, eliminate cracks with defects.
- Sickle - structurally and visually similar to a bandage, it has a synthetic fiber. By means of this tape, the joints between the GCR are sealed.
- Non-woven is a thin, but durable fiberglass material. It is fixed on the crude putty plaster solution in the joints of plasterboard sheets. Allows you to prevent chipping and cracking at the joints of sheets.
- Protective corners tape - with inserts made of metal. In fact, this is a perforated strip of paper 5 cm long, which has a pair of strips of steel. It is designed to protect the corners of drywall outside from deformation.
Which is better to take crowns on gypsum cardboard for
holes? Normally, no matter what the process of mounting drywall, it is necessary to drill holes for different objects on the surface of walls and ceiling. For effective results, the use of special crowns of different sizes and types is recommended. For excitement there is no reason, because the process of working with crowns is not complicated, and not even a professional is able to implement it.
Elements of crowns:
- Assembling drill bit. The devices are implemented in sets, they include an adapter, because the drills have different sizes. The centering drill is provided with precise holes.
- The shank is hexagonal or round. It is clamped in a screwdriver and in a drill.
- Ring drills are a versatile tool for performing various types of work.
To successfully select a set of crowns, you need to carefully examine it. Flaws do not hide on fakes - negligence of processing, cover with marriage.
Shaft with low weight should alert the buyer - it is made of inexpensive metal, this will not work for a long time. All elements must be precisely matched to each other. The main working part is a saw element made of steel. Excessively thin saws are not reliable in operation.
Required tools for gypsum board and work with it
In order to facilitate the task during the installation of surfaces with sheets of gypsum board, there is some set of devices. Some tools are universal, and will be useful for other areas in the construction and repair business. Gas gun is convenient for installation of drywall - this device can easily clog nails. The punch, located in the cutter, makes it possible to fasten the profiles at the corners.
Working with the GCR, a lot of actions are performed, respectively, and the list of devices for work is not small:
- Cord for marking;
- Level used for construction work;
- Combination pliers;
- Device for creating holes;
- Scissors for metal;
- The device for equalizing the edge and chamfering.
Drywall should be cut smoothly and accurately during operation. There is a tool for this task. It is a clerical knife consisting of plastic and replaceable blades. The disadvantage is the increased fragility of the blades. Experts in the construction industry use knives specially designed for drywall, made of durable material and having more effective fixatives for blades. Although they are not cheap, they last longer and give the opportunity to work comfortably and without fatigue.
It is better to buy a knife with a certain way of attaching the blades - screw and handle, which is framed by rubber. This creates the prerequisites for safe and convenient operation, without the hassle due to jumping blades.
On sale there are cutters for gypsum cardboard, making it possible to cut sheets easily and evenly. The disadvantage is the high cost of the goods. You can also purchase a hacksaw for working with plasterboard, especially if you need to perform complex cutting in the form of a figure or a local cut in a certain place. This hacksaw has a certain sharpening and width of the blade, as well as a tooth divorce, which makes it easier to work with complex cuts.
How does the bit with the limiter for drywall( video)
You can purchase a special set of crowns that allows you to make holes for the sockets, for example, in a wall that is already ready. Sometimes an acicular roller is used, rolling on the side of the sheet, creating a perforation. In this way, incisions are made transversely when creating uneven surfaces that need to be bent.