Electric fireplaces in the interior of the living room whose photos give a sense of warmth and fascinate the fiery flame of the flame, is, truly, the real decoration of the main room in the house. Fire has always attracted, attracted and fascinated man. Perhaps, therefore, the history of mankind is inextricably linked with the worship of fire and faith in its magical power. After all, the element of the flame is both close and incomprehensible, it gives strength, but conceals a danger.
- Living room with electric fireplace: principles of the choice of equipment
- Electric fireplace in the living room interior: photo and types of fireplaces
- Corner electric fireplace in the living room interior: photo and benefits
- Design of the living room with electric fireplace: photo
- Modern electric fireplaces in the interior of the living room( video)
- Design of electric fireplaces in the living room( photo in the interior)
Living rooms with electric fireplace: principles of choice
Modern electric fireplace is a stylish decoration of any living room. And since the main function of this room is the creation of a cozy environment for family communication, the fireplace, as a symbol of the home, makes the necessary warming note in the living room of any style. In addition to the unique decorative qualities of the electric fireplace can also serve to heat the room.
In addition, modern fireplaces differ, depending on the model and the manufacturer, with the following remarkable qualities:
- Fire-safe and do not require special installation permits;
- Do not require a chimney device, therefore suitable for installation in multi-apartment buildings;
- Operate from the household network;
- Simulates live flames and smoldering firewood;
- Some models simulate smoke, sparks and crackling of firewood;
- Equipped with a flame brightness regulator;
- Can be equipped with a fan heater, due to which they are able to heat a large area;
- The flame effect is independent of the heating mode;
- Modern models are equipped with LED backlight, which saves energy consumption;
- Have a remote control;
- Some fireplaces are equipped with a steam generator that can humidify the air. If the wall is large, then a wide electric fireplace
will fit into it. However, despite the wide range of technical characteristics, choosing a fireplace for a living room, you should first think over the answers to some questions.
- Where will the fireplace be located. The location of the fireplace determines the shape of the fireplace, its overall dimensions, the power of the heater, etc.
- Is it necessary and appropriate to use an electric fireplace to heat the room and for additional lighting. This determines the power and type of the heater, the presence of diode illumination, the maximum degree of brightness of the fireplace, etc.
- How much a functioning electric fireplace should resemble a wood-burning fireplace. This determines the technological complexity and cost of equipment.
- Will the fireplace equipment fit into the overall styling of the interior of the hall. This determines the color solution, shape and presence of the decor in the chosen fireplace model.
- Is the electrical wiring of the apartment or house calculated for an additional load. This determines the power of the fireplace in heating mode.
The shape and dimensions of the living room, the style of the interior, the need to use the fireplace as a source of heat and lighting determine the appearance and technical characteristics of the equipment.
Electric fireplace in the interior of the living room: photos and types of fireplaces
There are many types of fireplaces, for example, according to the type of location and configuration.
- Wall-mounted electric fireplaces with portal or hull( fireplaces) - classics of fireplace equipment.
- Wall-mounted fireplaces with the possibility of embedding in the wall - stylish, elegant and fit almost any style of interior.
- Corner models are ideal for small and small rooms.
- Stand-alone or island fireplaces are most often used for zoning a room.
- Panoramic fireplaces are large in size( width 2-2.5 m), suitable for installation in spacious halls and create the effect of a real flame.
Mobile or portable versions are made in the form of a cast iron oven and are suitable for small rooms. In addition, the fireplaces for their additional characteristics, depending on the model, may have some differences.
- Equipped with a thermostat;
- Have a three-dimensional( 3d) flame( the result of the illumination of the water vapor generated by the ultrasonic steam generator);
- Simulate smoke, crackle of firewood, etc.;
- Enjoy the effect of 5d( sparks, crackles, etc.).
As a rule, the more electric fireplaces in operation resemble ordinary firewood, the more expensive it is.
Corner electric fireplace in the interior of the living room: photos and benefits
Fire is the personification of a hearth, a home that carries long-awaited heat, protection, delicious food, etc. That is why the fireplace in the room, even if it's a modern electric fireplace, is the semantic "epicenter" of the room, a place that can unite and bring together a modern family whose members spend so little time together.
That's why electric fireplaces in the interior of the living room whose photos attract the eye are very popular choice for many homeowners.
It should be said that corner fireplaces are constructions up to 1 m deep. Such equipment will look very small in halls due to the angular arrangement.
The main advantages of corner fireplaces are as follows:
- Save free space;
- Can have a symmetrical or asymmetric shape;
- Look good in the halls of any configuration.
Interiors professionals recommend choosing a small corner or mobile fireplace for a living room of up to 25 m2.
Design of the living room with electric fireplace: photo
As mentioned above, the configuration and dimensions of the living room, its interior design, as well as the need for additional heating and lighting determine the choice of the electric fireplace model. The modern market of fireplace electrical equipment offers different models for every taste and purse. Therefore, for the living room of any interior style, you can choose your electric fireplace.
In general, the main combinations of "fireplace model - hall style" are:
- For large( from 25 m2) Living rooms in a classic style or Empire style, fit fireplaces with a portal of a strict rectangular shape, decorated for natural materials.
- In the halls made in luxurious styles such as baroque and rococo, the fireplaces with portals decorated with gilded molding look harmonious.
- For small living rooms in the style of Provence and country, corner and island fireplaces with a decor imitating wood, stone, etc. are suitable.
- For small living rooms in the style of country, Provence and eclectic are ideal mobile fireplaces.
- In the halls of hi-tech style, bionics, modern, etc. The walled built-in fireplaces of a restrained color scheme and laconic execution without ornaments look great.
- For spacious rooms in technological styles, wall-mounted panoramic fireplaces are good.
In addition, it is necessary to arrange the electric fireplace so that family members and friends can be seated near the fireplace, forming a semicircle. This is the guarantee of a pleasant and peaceful dialogue.
Modern electric fireplaces in the interior of the living room( video)
Based on the above, it can be said that the fireplace is the unifying principle, the crown of the living room, therefore its overall dimensions and style of execution should be harmoniously combined with the living room environment.
design electric fireplaces in the living room( photo in the interior)