Often the ceilings in the hallway are low, as in the whole apartment - this is a significant part of our old housing stock, and hardly anyone will want a ceiling in this, and withoutThat small room, has become even lower - in this case we are talking about suspended ceilings, as the most common phenomenon of our time.
- Ceiling in the gypsum boardroom
- Ceiling in the hallway: what better to make
- Ceiling ideas in the modern hallway
- Anteroom: the interior ceiling will not spoil the
- How to make the ceiling in the hallway: choose the tension
- Stretch ceilings: prefabricated structures will facilitate repairs
- Stretched ceilings in the hallway: design options( video)
- Original suspended ceilings in the hallway( photo)
Suspended ceiling, for exampleMeasures, removes a bunch of problems that includes the base ceiling: irregularities, curvature, various defects in slabs, etc. Of course, the presence of a false ceiling does not at all deny other types of finishes.
Ceiling in the hallway of plasterboard
In apartments, as a rule, not always there are flat ceilings.
In order to level the ceiling in the hallway, there are many ways. One of the most popular is a suspended ceiling made of plasterboard.
This method of finishing has a number of advantages over other types.
- Ability to clean all defects of the base ceiling;
- The ability to hide various communications: wiring, pipes, air ducts;
- Ease of installation;
- Simplicity of construction;
- Affordable price for material and components;
- The ceiling can be painted, and do it any number of times;
- This ceiling takes just a few centimeters from the base ceiling.
Based on all of the above, we can conclude that this method is the most common to date.
Ceiling in the hallway: what better to make
The ceiling in the hallway, everyone wants to do, at least not worse than in the rest of the rooms of his house.
The ceiling in the hallway should not reduce the optical dimensions of the room.
There are plenty of options for finishing the ceilings in the hallway.
- Suspended ceiling from gypsum board;
- Stretch ceiling;
- Cement Ceiling;
- Ceiling from PVC panels;
- Ceiling of foam plastic tiles.
Any of these options deserves your attention and has the right to exist. Well, which is better - it's up to you.
Ceiling ideas in the modern hallway
The presence of many options for finishing ceilings, sometimes knocked down from the homeowner.
Ideas exist different, and what exactly do you make the ceiling in the hallway, so that its design fits into the overall interior of the apartment, you need to decide after studying the photo and video materials on this topic.
You can simplify everything to a minimum by gluing foam tiles, and you can make beautiful two-level ceilings, if, of course, the height of the base ceiling allows.
- Minimalism. Budget finish is acceptable in any room, and the hallway is no exception. At the same time, you can do everything very decently, and without great expense. For a small hallway, for low ceilings, for example, finishing with panels made of plastic or foam plastic tiles - this does not take the height altogether, but removes most of the flaws in the ceiling, except for particularly large curvatures.
- Maximalism. This type is to include 3d ceilings, which are hardly appropriate in each hallway, or stretch ceilings with "Starry Sky", glossy stretch ceiling with photo printing, etc.
- Lighting. This aspect is also quite large, and you can apply LED suspension and spot lights, for example.
- Innovation. This style is generally infinite, like the universe. Here, photo printing, for example, can be combined with a ceiling such as red, etc.
In short, there are a lot of ideas, and any of them can please you.
Entrance hall: interior ceiling will not spoil
Beautiful ceiling does not spoil, but decorates the overall interior.
Beautiful ceilings are a perfect addition to the design of your home.
So that the ceiling in the hallway does not irritate, in the future, neither you, nor your friends or relatives, you need to think everything over from the very beginning, that is, before you have already started arranging your ceiling.
- Ceiling height. If the ceiling is too low, then it's worth forgetting about multi-level ceilings, for example. Do not hang too bulky chandelier.
- Area of the hallway. If the quadrature is too small, do not arrange, for example, "Starry Sky", or, so-called "Wave".
- The width of the hallway. With a small width, do not arrange too dark ceilings, in order to avoid becoming a hallway in a very narrow corridor.
Thus, considering all of the above, you can dramatically improve the appearance of your hallway, and even increase it visually.
How to make the ceiling in the hallway: choose the tension
The stretch ceiling is one of the most popular types of finishing for consumers in recent years.
Stretch ceiling, like any other, has its advantages and disadvantages - it simply does not exist in another way.
Stretch ceilings in recent years have become cheaper than a few years ago, which is quite simple - competition. Moreover, an acceptable price also plays a decisive role.
- Magnificent appearance;
- The loss of ceiling height, after installation, is extremely low;
- Water resistance. Such a ceiling is capable of retaining a large amount of water in case of leakage from the upper floors.
- There is a possibility of the device of the combined and multilevel ceilings.
- The design is inexpensive.
- The ceiling does not need to be painted for the entire service life.
- Such ceilings are durable.
- The materials are environmentally friendly.
As you can see, there are plenty of advantages.
- The coating can not be called durable. It can be damaged even playing children, or it can still be broken, moving high furniture, or carrying long objects.
- In case of low-quality, unprofessional installation, water will not be retained on the surface of the tension web.
So, considering all the advantages and disadvantages of stretch ceilings, we can say with confidence that the advantages clearly outweigh the shortcomings.
Proper use of the stretch ceiling will help maintain its integrity.
Thus, the stretch ceiling is one of the highest priorities for finishing your hallway.
Stretch ceilings: prefabricated structures will facilitate repairs
In the presence of prefabricated structures, the work of installers is greatly simplified, and the matter is noticeably accelerated.
You can use ready-made designs and you need to avoid mistakes when cutting and buying parts.
By purchasing a ready-made structure, you not only simplify the repair process, but also significantly improve the quality of the work performed.
What you need for installation:
- Step profile;
- Elements for concealed illumination;
- Connecting profiles;
- Profiles for curved structures with nagging. This will save your time considerably, saving you from the routine work, using the "Bulgarian".
Especially need a series of standard for the installation of ceilings of multi-level, or particularly complex, constructively, ceilings.
Stretch ceiling in the hallway: design options( video)
In conclusion, I would like to sum up all that has been said. The choice of ceiling design in the hallway is as great as the choice for any other room. There are many ways to finish, and almost all of them are suitable for the hallway. The entrance hall, as a rule, is small in the apartment, so the costs for it, as well as the labor intensity, are small. Based on this, you can arrange in the hallway, both stretch ceiling, and gypsum board, say, and you can and do confine yourself to tiles of foam or plastic panels. The choice is for the landlord, that is, for you.