The heating boiler can be decorated with a kitchen set only if the dimensions of the locker are ideally suited to the dimensions of the boiler. Otherwise, you need to choose another way, how to disguise the gas appliance in the kitchen.
- Can the gas boiler be hidden in a cabinet: decorating methods
- Kitchens with a gas boiler: design and installation of a cabinet made of chipboard
- Kitchen in a private house with a gas boiler: norms and installation rules
- InteriorKitchen with a gas boiler on the wall: how to hide communications
- Question to the designer: how to hide the gas boiler in the kitchen( video)
- Examples how to hide the gas boiler in the kitchen( photo)
Can the gas boiler be hidden in a cabinet:Ways ofDecor
Many owners, both private cottages and apartments in high-rise buildings, decide to disconnect from the heating plant and install an independent heating system. Typically, a gas boiler is installed in the kitchen. Ordinary white aggregate can disturb the interior of the room, so they are thinking about how to fit the boiler into the existing design.
The gas boiler can only be installed in a non-residential room, and the presence of a window and door is mandatory!
The design of the part of the room where the boiler is to be installed must be considered before installing the heating device.
How to hide the boiler:
- Self-made box made of particleboard for the boiler. Ideally, the front panel of the box should match the front of the kitchen unit as much as possible.
- Niche profile and plasterboard. The front part of the construction is also closed with a door for the general style of the kitchen.
- Finishing the boiler with film or special paint.
When installing new furniture, it is necessary to discuss in advance the dimensions and the location of the cabinet under the boiler. Also considered the layout of the communications, which, if desired, can be hidden.
The floor AGW can be mounted in the corner of the kitchen according to the installation rules. It is also allowed to hide the floor boiler in the cupboard, while observing the safety regulations and rules.
Kitchens with a gas boiler: design and installation of a cabinet from
If a gas boiler was installed after purchasing a kitchen set and there is no possibility to hide it in one of the existing cabinets, you can decorate it with a self-made door. For the manufacture of the cabinet for the boiler with their own hands, they will need chipboards and wooden slats.
In addition to tools - roulette, bolts, jigsaw and canopies, you need a finished door, the most approximate coloring to the facade of the kitchen.
Before proceeding to work, you need to accurately calculate the size of the gas boiler. The minimum distance from either side of the boiler to the cabinet is 3 cm, respectively, to the height and width of the boiler add 6 cm and choose a door of this size.
- From the chipboard boards, the side walls of the cabinet must be cut out from the measurements. The depth should also be 3-4 cm more than the depth of the gas boiler.
- In the bottom wall, make holes for water and gas pipes, at the top - for the chimney.
- Cut holes for furniture curtains on the right or left side of the crown.
- Observing the perpendicularity, fasten each side of the cabinet to each side of the cabinet. The rear wall should not be, instead of it, two straps should be attached parallel to each other from above and below.
- Attach fasteners to the wall of the kitchen on the fixed rails. Hang the door of the locker on the curtains.
- The resulting construction is to be mounted on the boiler and hung on the wall.
The hinged boiler can be placed in the corner of the kitchen, mounted in a curved corner cabinet or covered with the same homemade door. If desired, you can leave the device open, disguise it with a beautiful decor - stickers or decals.
Kitchen in a private house with a gas boiler: norms and installation rules
The placement of a gas boiler in the kitchen requires certain rules and regulations. Their non-compliance can lead to serious consequences. The room in which the gas boiler is installed must be at least 4 sq.m, a height of more than 2.5 m, have a window and door to the corridor. In the kitchen, there must be a device that will notify you of a gas leak.
The power of gas boilers that are installed in the kitchen should be no more than 60 kW.The heating boiler can be installed on the floor or attached to the wall.
The gas boiler is fixed to the wall, which is made of non-combustible materials. Do not install the boiler close to the cabinets, there must be room for air circulation between the appliance and the furniture walls.
In houses with wooden floors it is recommended to close the wall with a metal sheet.
The wiring of gas and water pipes must be carried out in accordance with the regulations. The distance between the boiler and the refrigerator and gas stove should be at least 30 cm. The heating boiler is installed at a distance of at least 0.8 m from the gas meter at a height of 1.6 m. The electrical outlet for the boiler is mounted at a distance of 1 m.
Once installedBoiler and connected all the mains, it is strongly recommended to check its operation and the draft of the chimney - this affects the safety of the appliance.
Kitchen interior with a gas boiler on the wall: how to hide communications
Having solved the question of masking a gas boiler in the kitchen, there is often a question of how to hide the pipes for gas and water leading to the device. Not pleasing to the eye and cumbersome ugly chimney and hoses that connect the unit with a system of individual heating.
Do not close all the elements in the wall, they should be accessible if necessary!
To date, the most popular option for hiding communications is a box of profiles and plasterboard, which can be tiled or wallpapered. When installing the box, it is necessary to take a moisture-resistant gypsum board.
The gas pipe can be hidden behind the kitchen set. In this case, cabinets and bedside tables should not press on the pipe, you need to leave about 1 cm of free space between them. If the pipe passes at a height of more than 1 m from the floor, you can use it as a stand for towels. For this, the pipe is cleaned from rust and covered with several layers of chrome paint - after drying it can hang towels and napkins.
Corner piped or gas pipes that can not be closed with a locker can be decorated with artificial flowers or fruits, decorated with glass mosaic, painted with colored paint under the interior of the room.
Question to the designer: how to hide the gas boiler in the kitchen( video)
Hide the gas wall boiler is not a problem if you approach this case wisely. After correct calculations and installation of a self-made locker, you need to think about gas and water pipes, which can also violate the entire design of the room. The ideal option is to sew them in a gypsum board and decorate with tiles.